• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would we even want him?
My housemate is a huge Newcastle fan so i've watched them more than I care to. Have to say, Rondon had an excellent season once getting his fitness back. He arrived there in an absolutely disgraceful condition but Benitez got him going.

If we're looking for an alternative, rotation striker at circa £15m he's a very decent signing. He's not the answer long term and it would depend on whether we as a club that DCL is going to add some potency to his other gifts. If so, Rondon as his backup is very able.

Would we even want him?
I hate to type this, but I like the player. I do. Even worse, Davek of all people was maybe the only poster that agreed with me. I think he'd be cheap, he's better than Calvert Lewin, holds the ball us better, great size, will work hard, etc.

Ideally we'd want someone better than both, but I'd trade him for Tosun and Niasse in a heartbeat.

I hate to type this, but I like the player. I do. Even worse, Davek of all people was maybe the only poster that agreed with me. I think he'd be cheap, he's better than Calvert Lewin, holds the ball us better, great size, will work hard, etc.

Ideally we'd want someone better than both, but I'd trade him for Tosun and Niasse in a heartbeat.

I was suggesting Rondon during the Koeman days as he seemed like a player Koeman would like

I'm not so sure he fits Silva and Brands' vision though

Status
Not open for further replies.