Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought the season that Suarez got him sent off by diving (later rescinded) he was developing into the player we hoped for, got into the England team. Injuries ruined his career.
Fair. I remember him skinning Ferdinand the same season and passing it in. Seemed to be a defensive-mid ball-carrying, acceptable passing warrior before, er City and Sunderland. The end.

But if we're not playing him as an LB....

I can confirm that Tierney is a LB and nothing else. Just happens Scotland's best 2 players are left-backs so he has been tried across the back 4 with very limited success. Tierney is in the top 3 players in the SPL, some feat as a LB. I wanted us to get him last year, but delighted to be wrong with Digne.

I can confirm that Tierney is a LB and nothing else. Just happens Scotland's best 2 players are left-backs so he has been tried across the back 4 with very limited success. Tierney is in the top 3 players in the SPL, some feat as a LB. I wanted us to get him last year, but delighted to be wrong with Digne.
I watched one of the times he played RB and he was a mess.

We wouldn’t sign a left-footed left-back to play right back and even less so to play a centre back in a formation we rarely use.

cuco martina says hi !

he was right footer made to play left back or t'other way round !

plus HES STILL HERE

Or like chelsea, Barca etc Marco is planning on playing three at the back and one the centre backs being predominantly a full back by trade.

Tierney has played centre back for Celtic and Scotland.

I personally don't think he will sign, but he would provide great cover for left back, centre back and left wing.

Can he play upfront though?

Because otherwise, we really don't need him

Status
Not open for further replies.