Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Onyekuru will go to Bayern Munich € official offer made. Everton 45 million € wanted (trt sports) #Galatasaray#ultraslan

We'd be mad not to take that if true, especiàlly if there's still issues with getting him a visa

This Onyekuru situation stinks of Jorge Cadete tbh. If he was playing for a top six club he'd get that visa no problem I reckon

If let's say we did get €35m for Onyekuru that's a great deal for someone who's never played for us and that could go a long way to a fee for Neres. We can only have so many wingers so I've a feeling Henry will leave if we're looking elsewhere unless Lookman and Walcott are both sold which I don't see happening this summer. Quality in depth is great to have but Onyekuru doesn't seem the type to come in and be 3rd or even 4th choice here.
Are we certain Neres is better than Onyekuru?

Where’s this info come from?

Media reports

Are we certain Neres is better than Onyekuru?
That's a major gamble. Especially since we are probably breaking even on it or making a small amount at best.

Vlasic has gone so it would be whether Lookman + Onyekuru + £14mil = Neres would be a deal worth doing.

Lookman clearly didnt do anything at all for an entire season, an i was one of his biggest champions.

Onyekuru has scored in Belgium + Turkey bit although he scores goals...doesnt get very good ratings and doesnt seem highly rated as an overall player. Would he be good at scoring against premier league level players...im not sure.

Neves is a similar age to both. Did very well in the champions league, starting for Brazil and a good friend of Richarlisons.

If we broke even on the deal then i would do it tomorrow.

1 young player unproven in major competitions for 3 similar players with not much money leftover. Everything rides on one young talent coming good and the others not becoming so good that selling them looks dumb too. It's risky.
but Neres is a Brazil international who has just got to the semi final of the CL.

Lookman can't get in our squad, Vlasic has gone and Onyekuru can't get a work permit.

Status
Not open for further replies.