Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This post epitomizes modern day Evertonians...
You joined Last week and TBH you have already got yourself marked down as aWUM and a RS .genuine apoligies if your not so let us know what was your first game first hero's were and what you hate about the RS etc .ok you don't have to if you don't want to .here mine wba1983 / Heros big nev Andy gray/ RS the list is long but near the top is the come out the woodwork I know nothing about football knobs who are everwhere and plastic scousers like are old friend Fanta scruff who did come good by getting flopped the big gobs@@@e

You joined Last week and TBH you have already got yourself marked down as aWUM and a RS .genuine apoligies if your not so let us know what was your first game first hero's were and what you hate about the RS etc .ok you don't have to if you don't want to .here mine wba1983 / Heros big nev Andy gray/ RS the list is long but near the top is the come out the woodwork I know nothing about football knobs who are everwhere and plastic scousers like are old friend Fanta scruff who did come good by getting flopped the big gobs@@@e

EFC through and through mate that's all anyone needs to know.

:drunk:

The source is de telegraaf, fairly respected dutch paper I always thought.
Feels very jarg for a team to go "Actually we want double what we said a month ago" when the players hasn't really done anything. I guess not impossible but it would be like Brands going and saying we want 150m for Richarlison now. My guess is Ajax say yes to 50m still which is probably more than we will spend anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.