Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor show. There never was a top striker lined up: no names, nobody hanging around airports or leaving training camps, no smoke.

Decent summer but Koeman will have his work cut out getting things going in attack. It's been glaring since the Twente game. Missed opportunity.

Ross should be told go whistle for a Jan move and spend the year in U23s. It's a football club and a business, not a crèche. I'd give him the Berahino treatment if he's rejected the deal.

So, this is the scenario. We sell Barkley, who we don't really need as it stands, for 35m and buy Jimenez for the same amount of money, who is, in my honest opinion, a very solid striker and much needed type of player in our squad.

However, a 15 year old girl in Ross wakes up, he rejects Chelsea move after wanting to leave whole summer and probably screw our chances up for some decent results in PL and EL.

What we need from Ross now is to leave in January for free , because that's EXACTLY what this club deserves for treating him like a world-class player. SMH.

Absolutely love someone to put side by side his cringe-worthy letter about McCarthy last summer explaining how we couldn't sell part of the family, to what he just said about Ross basically not being wanted.

It has to be a disaster to remind us all that we support Everton.

Honestly mate, our management is up there with a local b&m store lol

If you don't laugh you will cry so as far as I'm concerned it is what it Is, let's get behind the 80 midfielders we have signed and see how we get on ;)

If we signed Sandro for 30 mill on deadline day, we all would have been happy.

Arsed let's go with him and DCL.

Thus stars are born.

that's a very good point , we've had a great window with top class players coming in, for god's sake I remember getting Gibson in, or Beckford as our major signing. did we sign 8 players in the end ?, going to be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.