Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck fellow bed wetters, i hope you get all you want tomorrow

i'm hoping for some clean sheets and the 44m signing of Jamie Vardy.

I just feel bad that I can't praise moshiri's revolution with a series of clapping emojis to really capture my joy

Long as Moshiri has kept the old guard around in influential positions, then the question mark about him is more than valid. a lot of talk, 'some' action, but a hell of a lot of promises and grand statements which have no substance to them and have been shown to be hot air.

Best mates with White though so we won't get too much stick and will probably be hailed by Jim as one of the transfer window 'winners' lol

"Llorente would be purchased as a back-up to Morata, though his arrival could have implications for Michy Batshuayi. The Belgium forward was reduced to a bit-part role last season and has slipped back into cameo performances after disappointing in the opening-day defeat by Burnley, with his national captain and club-mate, Eden Hazard, suggesting Batshuayi may have to move to find more regular first-team football if Llorente joins." Guardian

I just feel bad that I can't praise moshiri's revolution with a series of clapping emojis to really capture my joy

BTW mate have you thought about taking the weasel index to podcast form next season, you could even charge fellow blues 5 quid a month to listen to them

Having a forum where a thread about the chances of a russian billionaire buying in, is just above a thread about the joy of signing a 40 stone bouncer from the lower leagues is what makes GOT the great institution it is, bravo everyone.

Unleash some tension lids, go and knock one off to this
giphy.gif

Can't see us doing anything tomorrow but sign Vernaelen and a striker like Jimenez then we'd have had a good window

But any stories that come out this late just make me think the board are trying to please the fans with 'we tried look'

Anyone have any idea what seems to be the issue with Gbson? Is it price/he's crap? As he seems to fit what we need at present for a partner for Keane.
I personally don't think he's anything special. Not particularly quick, not particularly great in the air, not particularly good with the ball. He's not bad, but if we really wanted to take a punt on a CB for 25M, I would think we could do a bit better. But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.