Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to stress that in no way am I ITK but I have a feeling that the reason that everything has gone quiet with Sigurdsson is because a deal is already in place and we are now allowing Swansea to go and replace him.
This is all guesswork but similar to what happened with Lukaku where we knew he was gone but technically still had him on the books for a while whilst we went out and did some business.
I may of course be talking complete rubbish but it's just a hunch

I would like to stress that in no way am I ITK but I have a feeling that the reason that everything has gone quiet with Sigurdsson is because a deal is already in place and we are now allowing Swansea to go and replace him.
This is all guesswork but similar to what happened with Lukaku where we knew he was gone but technically still had him on the books for a while whilst we went out and did some business.
You realise you spelt Farhad wrong in your name?
How disappointing

Reckon that's bogus tbh mate, don't think koeman is the type who gets turned down and then settles for being sloppy seconds

I'm not so sure. I think he's the opposite of cut nose off to spite face. Im sure we've signed lads who turned him down at Southampton. He also fell out and made up with Tadic and Mane.

I'd take Sissoko on loan. I think a lot depends McCarthy going though.

Is that why we're also trying to gazump them on players their being linked with to replace Siggy. Allegedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.