Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man City today paid £53million for a mediocre full-back.

In light of that, Swansea will probably increase their asking price for
Gylfi Sigurðsson to £60million!

David James the utter weapon claiming we may have signed players under false pretences telling them they can play with Lukaku!!!

You'd have to have been in a coma recently to not know Lukaku was gonna leave!!

What a desperate fool James is...
In the last 10 days, carragher, Quinn, Danny Murphy, Robbie Fowler and now David James have all commented on Everton's transfer dealings. In comparison I've seen don Hutchinson and Alan Stubbs.
Why is this? Is it due to RS biased media, or are they genuinely a little concerned about the 'bitter blues' or a bit of both. In my lifetime I've never seen so many ex RS players speaking about Everton.

With Funes Mori going down to injury (and generally not being good enough), and Ashley Williams appearing a bit unfit and frankly not getting any younger; it is a shame that John Anthony Brooks left Hertha for Wolfsburg a few weeks ago for 17M. He would of been the perfect signing for us at LCB.

If we are unsuccessful in our attempts for VVD, which I think is likely, does anyone else think that Matija Nastasic (Schalke) would be a good fit?

With Funes Mori going down to injury (and generally not being good enough), and Ashley Williams appearing a bit unfit and frankly not getting any younger; it is a shame that John Anthony Brooks left Hertha for Wolfsburg a few weeks ago for 17M. He would of been the perfect signing for us at LCB.

If we are unsuccessful in our attempts for VVD, which I think is likely, does anyone else think that Matija Nastasic (Schalke) would be a good fit?

The first fella sounds American, so its a no from me, Nastasic is VERY injury prone, its a no also.

Status
Not open for further replies.