Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling we get Sigurdsson and Giroud - plus another defender as cover for Mori (VVD or Koulibaly would be nice!).

That would probably be it - but what a window that would be for us! Even if we do get Giroud, I still think we need one more up front and a winger though.

Haha van Dijk or Koulibaly as cover for Funes Mori?! Ok.......

Just listening to The Joyce there, hes saying that he thinks we will get Iceland and a target man, he seems to think Giroud will move to Dortmund if that player with the weird name moves and a left sided CB, then he thinks thats out lot!

If we could add a right sided wide player to all that then that would be some window for us but if we brought in another 3 (not including Martina...) then still, it's been a great window!

Just listening to The Joyce there, hes saying that he thinks we will get Iceland and a target man, he seems to think Giroud will move to Dortmund if that player with the weird name moves and a left sided CB, then he thinks thats out lot!

OH FFS THE ONE PLAYER OUT OF THE 38 MILLION WE'VE BEEN LINKED WITH THAT I ACTUALLY WANTED AND PJ HAS POOPED RIGHT ON MY PARADE.

Still waiting on that one big statement signing
The signing that makes other fans go
How in the hell did they manage to sign him
A Pierre from Dortmund
A Koubailly or a VVD
Fabregas Mata or a player like that
Someone to make me go
You flipping beaut you
You know the type
The player that makes the pundits and fans go
FFS this Everton shower mean business this season
And while I welcome Rooney back he's not the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.