Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...one deal done. A new Performance Analyst has been secured from Forest Green Rovers;

http://www.[Publication is blacklisted]/done-deal-everton-agree-terms-new-arrival/

This is quite a step up for him and in only 18 months... love all that kind of stuff so sad as I am, Googled him and this came up about Fleetwood on the BBC site:

The National League side take bringing players in very seriously. The club use the 'Moneyball' philosophy, using statistics to determine which players to sign. However, they now have a vacancy in that department after performance analyst Charlie Reeves left to take up a role with Premier League side Everton. The economics graduate joined the club in October 2015 and said: "I'm extremely grateful to Forest Green for supporting my work - they have always given me all the tools I needed to push the analytics as far as I could. "At Everton, I hope to have a meaningful effect on the way the club works, utilise the power of data analysis and ultimately the performance of the team on the pitch."

Hasn't done them any harm at that level, guess time will tell if he can make a different with us.

He has loads of potential though. Also its not like Anderlecht are mugs either, they play champions league and have 5-6 players that would be great additions for Everton. They are at worst the level of Southampton imo.

Ok, so if he chooses the Belgian Southampton then he's not good enough for us...and if we played in Belgium it's highly likely we'd also be in the Champs League every year

Ok, so if he chooses the Belgian Southampton then he's not good enough for us...and if we played in Belgium it's highly likely we'd also be in the Champs League every year
You think if a player plays for Anderlecht is not good enough for Everton then lol? Tell that to Lukaku, Kompany, Tielemans etc lol

They said he was definitely going to West Ham on that site so I suspect they're jarg.

This time I think they've copied Belgian press mate. It has been reported that an RSCA-Onyekuru deal is imminent. They just have to find a deal with Eupen and it's done.

RSCA will have done what they always do: "Come play for us for a small time, you'll get CL and you can get noticed by a proper big club." This is their normal policy.

Hi lads

A little announcement - some of you will have seen this in the Ale House.

This summer's transfer window will see the introduction of the Weasel Index.

Any transfer rumours which are posted with an accompanying media link (thereby caveat lector or the " @EggsException " [not eggception]) will be fine.

Any unsubstantiated rumour will see the poster receive 5 'Weasel Points'.

Any 'I've heard / sources / passing on information' and phrases at CFP discretion will also receive 5 Weasel Points

Bonus weasel points for
Typical on here though isn't it, discredit people for sharing info. Put me on ignore because I'll continue to share info I hear
type phrases.

A list of Leading Transfer Weasels will be published weekly. I will try to keep accurate records but as ever this will need to be a joint effort from all GrandOldFrandels.

HOWEVER- if a poster racks up many Weasel Points but the transfer then happens they will have all of their Weasel Points expunged, being elevated to 'The New Mole10' status and revered all over the show.

This new Weasel Index will come in to play TODAY (brought forward due to an unseasonable rush of weasel-breeding ) and end Monday 4th September. No rumours posted before or after this date will count.

This time I think they've copied Belgian press mate. It has been reported that an RSCA-Onyekuru deal is imminent. They just have to find a deal with Eupen and it's done.

RSCA will have done what they always do: "Come play for us for a small time, you'll get CL and you can get noticed by a proper big club." This is their normal policy.

They are probably helped due to uncertainty if the lad will get a work permit for the prem mate as well

Hi lads

A little announcement - some of you will have seen this in the Ale House.

This summer's transfer window will see the introduction of the Weasel Index.

Any transfer rumours which are posted with an accompanying media link (thereby caveat lector or the " @EggsException " [not eggception]) will be fine.

Any unsubstantiated rumour will see the poster receive 5 'Weasel Points'.

Any 'I've heard / sources / passing on information' and phrases at CFP discretion will also receive 5 Weasel Points

Bonus weasel points for

type phrases.

A list of Leading Transfer Weasels will be published weekly. I will try to keep accurate records but as ever this will need to be a joint effort from all GrandOldFrandels.

HOWEVER- if a poster racks up many Weasel Points but the transfer then happens they will have all of their Weasel Points expunged, being elevated to 'The New Mole10' status and revered all over the show.

This new Weasel Index will come in to play TODAY (brought forward due to an unseasonable rush of weasel-breeding ) and end Monday 4th September. No rumours posted before or after this date will count.

Shouldn't it be called the Weskel index?

You think if a player plays for Anderlecht is not good enough for Everton then lol? Tell that to Lukaku, Kompany, Tielemans etc lol

On the one hand you say they are at the level of Southampton...on the other you say their players are too good for Everton

Put it this way...do you think Ross or Rom would choose to go the other way? Did Stones consider them before City.

Belgium has good players ...but their league is second rate in a similar way to Scotland..so yeah, I think we are a better option than Anderlecht

...one deal done. A new Performance Analyst has been secured from Forest Green Rovers;

http://www.[Publication is blacklisted]/done-deal-everton-agree-terms-new-arrival/
We'll probably need time for him to settle in before we can truly begin to address incomings.

Status
Not open for further replies.