Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
He came out a few days after the quote an said he never said those words "I will stay" and was misquoted.

Think it seems like he said something like, I am fine to stay here e.g he's not pushing for a move

Yeah that's what I saw and alluded to in my post .

http://www.goal.com/nl/news/2397/eu...24652/dolberg-nooit-gezegd-dat-ik-wil-blijven

Here he says he was misquoted, that he will stay for sure, but that he does hope to stay and you shouldnt expect a move even when manchester comes with a big bag of money

Appreciate the link, Boss.

Would be great to sign him but think he stays with Ajax. Win win either way, could see him play in August when I'm in Amsterdam or he's cutting about in Royal Blue for the foreseeable.

Appreciate the link, Boss.

Would be great to sign him but think he stays with Ajax. Win win either way, could see him play in August when I'm in Amsterdam or he's cutting about in Royal Blue for the foreseeable.

He's just coming out with common sense correcting the misquote, Ajax will sell if the price they get offered is high enough, and the player realises that - and doesn't want to get tagged with lying/being a Judas about staying etc.

He's got an awful mess with his agent atm as well - which has blown up the past fortnight, his dad said they have split, the agent says he's still got him under contract for the next year, then his agent goes and starts trying to drum up interest in the press from clubs - citing a lot of interest in him etc.

No idea whats going on there frankly - player reportedly wants to join one of the big Dutch agencies (SEG) according to Danish/Dutch media.

He's just coming out with common sense correcting the misquote, Ajax will sell if the price they get offered is high enough, and the player realises that - and doesn't want to get tagged with lying/being a Judas about staying etc.

He's got an awful mess with his agent atm as well - which has blown up the past fortnight, his dad said they have split, the agent says he's still got him under contract for the next year, then his agent goes and starts trying to drum up interest in the press from clubs - citing a lot of interest in him etc.

No idea whats going on there frankly - player reportedly wants to join one of the big Dutch agencies (SEG) according to Danish/Dutch media.

What's that, Everton getting involved with yet another crank of an agent? Love it.

I think it's Josh King, Nymz.

Although that's not much better.

Ahh, interesting.

Link on that?

Nah C, Josh King is good.

Wouldn't want him to be a replacement for Lukaku on his own like, but I wouldn't be at all against us making a move for him.

Really impressed me this season. Always had a bit of something before that but he's seemed to have made it all click this year. Still only 25 as well.

Nah C, Josh King is good.

Wouldn't want him to be a replacement for Lukaku on his own like, but I wouldn't be at all against us making a move for him.

Really impressed me this season. Always had a bit of something before that but he's seemed to have made it all click this year. Still only 25 as well.

I can't have it, P. I think this season is an outlier and he's not all that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.