Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

It mentioned it but I can't recall its name. It's the one Stevie Me's missus and other WAGS all hang out. It sounds like a den of iniquity with all sorts of mischief being got up to

Troy Deeney was the centre of conversation yesterday. I must say, there is now too much smoke being detected for there not to be some fire associated with all the chatter.
I'm underwhelmed by his joining us and leading the line, as I'm unconvinced he's of sufficient quality to propel us into CL places. But, others on here, who watch a lot more football than me, may harbour different opinion.
Anyway, lads last night were saying we shouldn't be paying anything over 35 mio (which sounds a steal in today's crazy market)

Troy Deeney was the centre of conversation yesterday. I must say, there is now too much smoke being detected for there not to be some fire associated with all the chatter.
I'm underwhelmed by his joining us and leading the line, as I'm unconvinced he's of sufficient quality to propel us into CL places. But, others on here, who watch a lot more football than me, may harbour different opinion.
Anyway, lads last night were saying we shouldn't be paying anything over 35 mio (which sounds a steal in today's crazy market)
Right... Right... :coffee:

image.jpeg

Or the Studge ?

..whilst seeing plenty of discussion on here, I'm not sure I've seen a single link to Deeney. From what I've seen he's very ordinary but I suppose ordinary players can help blend others. Listened to an interview with him last season and to be fair football definitely matters to him, I just think he's very limited and to quote £35m for him is an amazing benchmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.