Conti -- Locatelli -- Rodriguez
Bonaventura -- Kessie -- Calhanoglu
Silva

Sigurdsson -- Sandro -- Rooney
Gana -- Schneiderlin -- Klaassen
Baines -- Williams -- Keane -- Kenny
Pickford

Zat mate?

Tbf it comes from the mirror that John Cross writes for so he must have wind of some sort of link/interest if they've put it out. And it's not the first time we've been linked to him now either. It's a shame you can't get him on the pitch for long enough, but then again, if he was fit he wouldn't even be an option cos Arsenal would no way sell him!

But I think with the uncertainty of Sanchez' future I'm not sure they would let Walcott go anyway?!

Paul Joyce used to write for the Express.

I know a lad who works at the Express and worked there while Joyce was there.

My mate doesn't and didn't have a clue about Everton transfers.

Same applies.

Well this is all a bit quiet today. Ho Hum.

Anybody been watching the Star Sixes tournament? Per Kroldrup has been exceptional..

Linked once.

BREAKING NEWS

Fulham have agreed a £5m deal with Bordeaux to sign striker Diego Rolan, Sky Sports News HQ understands.

The Whites are now hoping to convince the player to join the club despite him preferring a move to the Premier League.

Tbf at that level, that would be a good buy....

Paul Joyce used to write for the Express.

I know a lad who works at the Express and worked there while Joyce was there.

My mate doesn't and didn't have a clue about Everton transfers.

Same applies.

Ok mate....

Maybe your buddy didn't have the foresight to ask Paul Joyce about Everton transfers and whoever at the mirror put the Walcott one out, did?!

Ok mate....

Maybe your buddy didn't have the foresight to ask Paul Joyce about Everton transfers and whoever at the mirror put the Walcott one out, did?!

Maybe.

But since Cross is currently on tour with Arsenal in Australia, wouldn't you think any breaking news exclusives from the Arsenal camp would come from him?

And since The Mirror have zero connections at Everton really...

Would rather have Sigs who is proven at this level, than Schick who has had one good season in a crap league.

Status
Not open for further replies.