Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I think Dyche over the last season and a half has formed his own opinion on each player.
Michael Keane rarely getting on the pitch probably tells us all we need to know.

I think he is a player who will be leaving this summer. I could see some promoted clubs looking at him for his experience.

Too good to be true to think Holgate AND Keane can be moved out in the same window.

Not a fan of Godfrey but I think he stays due to being able to cover both FB positions and they'll probably be interest in him next January if he starts regularly.

Isn't he always injured and probably going to want huge wages? Not for me.

35 games for Brighton this season, 27/36 in the prem. Last season he featured in 31 prem games.

He's more regularly available than someone like Calum Wilson although of course not as good a finisher so if you're looking for that type with prem experience it's likely to be him or Antonio I reckon on a one year deal.

Selling Branthwaite, Onana and Dom. Only looking at free/12 months left players:

CB: Nicolas Valentini (6 months) / Rein Van Helden (12 months) / David Affengruber (Free) / Gabriel Osho (Free)
LB: Sergi Cardona (Free) / Caleb Wiley (12 months) / Liberato Cacace (12 months)
RB: Trai Hume (12 months) / Ridle Baku (12 months) / Sugawara (12months)
CDM/CM: Ndidi (Free) / Ladislav Krejci (12 months) / Mandela Keita (12 months, I think) / Joris Chotard (12 months) / Ismael Kone (12 months) / Pape Gueye (12 months) / Ao Tanaka (12 months)
CAM: Luca Sucic (12 months) / Angel Gomes (12 months) / Cameron Puertas (12 months) / Hyeon-seok Hong (12 months)
RW: Rayan Cherki (12 months) / Steuckers (12 months) / Karabec (12 months)
LW: Iling-Junior (12months) / Koki Saito (12 months) / Nanasi (12 months) / Jan-Niklas Beste (12 months) / Javi Puado (12 months)
ST: Daniel Jebbison (Free) / Sekou Koita (Free) / Vangelis Pavlidis (12 months) / Martin Terrier (12 months)

I can see us wanting that Jan-Niklas Beste, reminds me of McNeil but with a touch more pace. Definitely a Dyche style winger.

Too good to be true to think Holgate AND Keane can be moved out in the same window.

Not a fan of Godfrey but I think he stays due to being able to cover both FB positions and they'll probably be interest in him next January if he starts regularly.
Would be a dream....thats most of the remaining dead weight. Unfortunately I think we will be fortunately to even move one of them.

35 games for Brighton this season, 27/36 in the prem. Last season he featured in 31 prem games.

He's more regularly available than someone like Calum Wilson although of course not as good a finisher so if you're looking for that type with prem experience it's likely to be him or Antonio I reckon on a one year deal.
Grim. Depressing that this is us now.

I think Brereton Diaz on loan could be an option. Has 6 goals in a rubbish SU side and can play across the front line.

Think he is a very average plodder, we are looking for speed up front he isn't the answer, also seen mentioned Jebbison from Sheffield, think he has scored one goal against us and that's it, we have enough forward players that don't score, not a good shout that

Selling Branthwaite, Onana and Dom. Only looking at free/12 months left players:

CB: Nicolas Valentini (6 months) / Rein Van Helden (12 months) / David Affengruber (Free) / Gabriel Osho (Free)
LB: Sergi Cardona (Free) / Caleb Wiley (12 months) / Liberato Cacace (12 months)
RB: Trai Hume (12 months) / Ridle Baku (12 months) / Sugawara (12months)
CDM/CM: Ndidi (Free) / Ladislav Krejci (12 months) / Mandela Keita (12 months, I think) / Joris Chotard (12 months) / Ismael Kone (12 months) / Pape Gueye (12 months) / Ao Tanaka (12 months)
CAM: Luca Sucic (12 months) / Angel Gomes (12 months) / Cameron Puertas (12 months) / Hyeon-seok Hong (12 months)
RW: Rayan Cherki (12 months) / Steuckers (12 months) / Karabec (12 months)
LW: Iling-Junior (12months) / Koki Saito (12 months) / Nanasi (12 months) / Jan-Niklas Beste (12 months) / Javi Puado (12 months)
ST: Daniel Jebbison (Free) / Sekou Koita (Free) / Vangelis Pavlidis (12 months) / Martin Terrier (12 months)

I would add Mathias Delorge (Saint-Trond) to the CDM/CM list. 12 months left on his contract, and he had a really impressive year.

Think he is a very average plodder, we are looking for speed up front he isn't the answer, also seen mentioned Jebbison from Sheffield, think he has scored one goal against us and that's it, we have enough forward players that don't score, not a good shout that

Diaz isn't slow. He's not the quickest forward in the league but he has enough pace and he's an excellent finisher, something none of our forward players are. People talk about pace too much concerning forward players and forget that you can have loads of pace but if you're naff at finishing that pace doesn't count for anything.

We have to be really, creative in the market. Obviously we are going to be getting any superstars. I'd be looking at players, that can play in several positions or can do a few different jobs.

Obviously free's and loans, are going to be the story. The other problem is the free's are often older players. Loans are often doing development for someone else or players no one wants any more.

Hopefully, we can also pick up some bargains. The club hasn't done well finding unheard of gems, in recent years.