Summer 2024 transfer thread.

As I said. We'll are.

He's been here a long time. Clubs would pay.
It's up to him. Could well imagine he wants something new. Less burden. More supply.
We'd get pure profit.
Chermiti and beto have to be paid for.
One of the youth to step up.
Lot to suggest he would be sold.
Sell DCL and onana. Keep branthwaite.
Or sell branthwaite and onana.
I know what I'd do.
Well who we sell isnt up to you or me, its not really up to the club, it only matters who wants the players and how much they are willing to pay.

Onana and Branners are probably both gone, selling DCL or Pickford wont prevent that, IMO.

As I say, DCL will sign a new contract.

Well who we sell isnt up to you or me, its not really up to the club, it only matters who wants the players and how much they are willing to pay.

Onana and Branners are probably both gone, selling DCL or Pickford wont prevent that, IMO.

As I say, DCL will sign a new contract.
Agree. It's up to the players.

Onana - wants to go. Plus. We're ok with it.

DCL and branthwaite - of the two. Reckon DCL would push more. We need cash (Profit). DCL is pure profit.

Happy if I'm wrong.

Branthwaite is harder to replace IMO. Plus, for his development, would be better served here. At least one more season.

Agree. It's up to the players.

Onana - wants to go. Plus. We're ok with it.

DCL and branthwaite - of the two. Reckon DCL would push more. We need cash (Profit). DCL is pure profit.

Happy if I'm wrong.

Branthwaite is harder to replace IMO. Plus, for his development, would be better served here. At least one more season.
I just really dont see Branners wanting to stay here and fight for 17th, hes destined for much better things.

But everybody is for sale this window, for the right money.

I just really dont see Branners wanting to stay here and fight for 17th, hes destined for much better things.
Tis true. Of course at some point soon he'll be kicking it with the big time. But. We'll see. Don't see it with DCL either (17th satisfaction) - he'll want a new start I reckon.
Branners has at least more time on his side... And potential.

Tis true. Of course at some point soon he'll be kicking it with the big time. But. We'll see. Don't see it with DCL either (17th satisfaction) - he'll want a new start I reckon.
Branners has at least more time on his side... And potential.
Well for now I see DCL signing a new contract.

But if somebody comes in for him and offers the right money then sure, he would probably fancy a move, all depends on who I suppose.

….it would be some admission of failure by Thelwell if he brought in a striker after spending £50m on Beto, Chermiti and Maupay. Let’s not forget, Maupay could be back here next season.

He’s more of an inside forward rather then a 9 in my opinion, be adding to and complimenting instead of replacing.

It's the Euros in the summer so any that look half decent will see their value inflated.

That said, unless the Prem change its position on PSR and brutal deductions for breaching it might be that some sense will be brought into player valuations. I'm sure the Sky clubs will still be given a way to sign the better players.

I'd be happy if we can keep Pickford Brantwaite Tarkowski Onana and Dom and build around that spine. If we had to sell one I suppose it'd be Onana but I don't think we've seen the levels he will reach.

We'll probably end up bringing Demarai Remelle Gray in for some electroglide in blue football. 💙

It's the Euros in the summer so any that look half decent will see their value inflated.

That said, unless the Prem change its position on PSR and brutal deductions for breaching it might be that some sense will be brought into player valuations. I'm sure the Sky clubs will still be given a way to sign the better players.

I'd be happy if we can keep Pickford Brantwaite Tarkowski Onana and Dom and build around that spine. If we had to sell one I suppose it'd be Onana but I don't think we've seen the levels he will reach.

We'll probably end up bringing Demarai Remelle Gray in for some electroglide in blue football. 💙

Luckily for us mate, Charlie Taylor is unlikely to be at the Euros! lol