Summer 2024 transfer thread.

Utter clickbait

They haven't even lined up a new manager

Thats not really how they or Madrid operate...it would be a move from 'upstairs'.

Also they are hoping Xavi stays on.

Can I ask you a genuine question. If we sold Beto this summer.. Do we pocket the full fee?

For FFP

I cant be bothered to check the fee but lets say it was £25mil on a 4 year deal.

Its £25mil ÷ 4 for each year with us = £6.25mil.

£18.75mil would on our books as depreciation if we sold him for the same fee so we would generate an FFP profit of £6.25mil and we would benefit from his wages being off the books.

Guessing thats what you mean for FFP?

In terms of real money as weve not paid anything down we would just get our money back on the books.

In my opinion we need to do a hard reset.
Sell everyone. Play the kids. Young progressive manager.

If we go down it's more palatable with a load of lads who are cheap and give a damn.
I wonder how bad we could be if maybe we put a salary cap on every player.

No one under 30k a week...maximum squad of 20.

How much money we are losing is wages these days? Or is it basically interest off loans?

Its very poorly written e.g:

A: Equity & Inclusion -- shouldnt this title be 'equality' ?

B: ou will work closely with our Director of Football -- a simple check would show the 'Y' is missing

Seems like they dont have any pride in themselves if this is the quality of their work.

Is this the role Dan Rice has left or is leaving?

I'm with him, doesnt seem to be a professional organisation.

Hopefully we went to watch Santiago Hezze.

Yes thats a very good shout. I cant see anyone else on either side who looks interesting so hopefullly youre right.

A big fee for Onana, Hezze in to replace him and I think we could still bring in more players to improve the eleven.

Weird thing is whether Thelwell will still be DOF. If he is then we can hit the ground running on signings.

Hopefully we went to watch Santiago Hezze.

Yes thats a very good shout. I cant see anyone else on either side who looks interesting so hopefullly youre right.

A big fee for Onana, Hezze in to replace him and I think we could still bring in more players to improve the eleven.

Weird thing is whether Thelwell will still be DOF. If he is then we can hit the ground running on signings.

Should be available at a reasonable fee £15-17.5mil I'd guess. Perhaps lower.

Right age profile as well.