Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If Utd sign Branthwaite then they need to try to sign Tarkowski as well.

I think the influence of Tarkowski on Branthwaite is hugely underrated.

Tarkowski has been absolutely massive for us.

One of the best signings ever... and free.
I think we'll see it was the other way around when the Burnley Brothers are back together next season.

Selling Branthwaite, Onana and Dom. Only looking at free/12 months left players:

CB: Nicolas Valentini (6 months) / Rein Van Helden (12 months) / David Affengruber (Free) / Gabriel Osho (Free)
LB: Sergi Cardona (Free) / Caleb Wiley (12 months) / Liberato Cacace (12 months)
RB: Trai Hume (12 months) / Ridle Baku (12 months) / Sugawara (12months)
CDM/CM: Ndidi (Free) / Ladislav Krejci (12 months) / Mandela Keita (12 months, I think) / Joris Chotard (12 months) / Ismael Kone (12 months) / Pape Gueye (12 months) / Ao Tanaka (12 months)
CAM: Luca Sucic (12 months) / Angel Gomes (12 months) / Cameron Puertas (12 months) / Hyeon-seok Hong (12 months)
RW: Rayan Cherki (12 months) / Steuckers (12 months) / Karabec (12 months)
LW: Iling-Junior (12months) / Koki Saito (12 months) / Nanasi (12 months) / Jan-Niklas Beste (12 months) / Javi Puado (12 months)
ST: Daniel Jebbison (Free) / Sekou Koita (Free) / Vangelis Pavlidis (12 months) / Martin Terrier (12 months)

Iling Junior + Cherki would be incredible

I think we'll see it was the other way around when the Burnley Brothers are back together next season.
Sean Dyche didn't play Michael Keane this season after the first few games and won't play him next season either.

At the start of the season Dyche said that Branthwaite was late back to training after winning the under 21 euros and needed time to get up to speed.

Sean Dyche didn't play Michael Keane this season after the first few games and won't play him next season either.

At the start of the season Dyche said that Branthwaite was late back to training after winning the under 21 euros and needed time to get up to speed.
He did (same with Mina and Keane last season, even if he almost left it too late), but it'll be taken out of his hands once the club has sold Branthwaite.

Garner had been at the same tournament and started the first game, he also started youmg at left back over Myko. Had we won the opening games or drew them,
Keane would have stayed in

Selling Branthwaite, Onana and Dom. Only looking at free/12 months left players:

CB: Nicolas Valentini (6 months) / Rein Van Helden (12 months) / David Affengruber (Free) / Gabriel Osho (Free)
LB: Sergi Cardona (Free) / Caleb Wiley (12 months) / Liberato Cacace (12 months)
RB: Trai Hume (12 months) / Ridle Baku (12 months) / Sugawara (12months)
CDM/CM: Ndidi (Free) / Ladislav Krejci (12 months) / Mandela Keita (12 months, I think) / Joris Chotard (12 months) / Ismael Kone (12 months) / Pape Gueye (12 months) / Ao Tanaka (12 months)
CAM: Luca Sucic (12 months) / Angel Gomes (12 months) / Cameron Puertas (12 months) / Hyeon-seok Hong (12 months)
RW: Rayan Cherki (12 months) / Steuckers (12 months) / Karabec (12 months)
LW: Iling-Junior (12months) / Koki Saito (12 months) / Nanasi (12 months) / Jan-Niklas Beste (12 months) / Javi Puado (12 months)
ST: Daniel Jebbison (Free) / Sekou Koita (Free) / Vangelis Pavlidis (12 months) / Martin Terrier (12 months)

Lots of quality on that list....

I have no doubt the club knows hardly any of them... besides Jebbison, and a few others, seeing as we have been linked with him constantly

You said, dyche said he was only waiting to get up to speed. Myko and Branthwaite should have started the first game
Considering how those two were the most improved players and both had tremendous seasons, it seems like it 100% was the right decision. Criticizing someone for something that worked out splendidly doesnt make a ton of sense to me.