Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Whittaker from Plymouth for me. He reminds me of Bellingham with an eye for a goal.
I'm from Plymouth originally and therefore follow their games.

Had a great start to the season and scored a lot of goals.

However he has been found out 2nd half of the season.

Very one footed ( left ), a bit lightweight and no pace.

He has been played as a No10 from the right. If you allow him to drift inside and use his left foot he is good. Defenders now know to keep him on his right and he is totally ineffective.

His lack of pace and physicality means that he is easily negated.

He would be much better as a central No10 playing off a target man but Dyche wouldn't like his lack of physical presence.

He has been played as a No10 from the right. If you allow him to drift inside and use his left foot he is good. Defenders now know to keep him on his right and he is totally ineffective.

He would be much better as a central No10 playing off a target man but Dyche wouldn't like his lack of physical presence.
We have one of those already in McNeil I like the player from what I have seen of him but I do agree with what you are saying, he has not been as effective as he was during the earlier part of the season.

So he’s Dwight McNeil effectively?

I think Virginia has shown (in his admittedly limited outings) this season that he is a good enough replacement for a club aiming for mid table safety.
Almost any player in the top 3 leagues could come in and play one or two games at Premier League level and not look too bad but the difference between doing that and being able to play at that level 40 odd times a season is huge. Virginia couldn't even keep his place in the team at an awful dutch team theres no reason at all to think he could be a first choice premier league goalkeeper based on what he's done so far especially when he's be replacing our best player over the last 3 or 4 years.

Summerville - Leeds
Gnonto - Leeds
Gray - Leeds
Sara - Norwich
Asprilla - Watford
Bellingham - Sunderland
Burger - Stoke
Neil - Sunderland
James - Birmingham

Some of my own & more who have been mentioned by others...
Was linked to alot clubs james in jan and the position birmingham in could be a good deal for us to look at

Yeah will defo get a move as Brum will go down to L1 but we would be in line with others who probably have a better chance of signing him.
That is why the club have to be pushing for players and showing them a clear pathway to the first team. They would get more chances here and well how much the club wants them

Spurs now linked to Onana to go with:

Barca
Bayern
Arsenal
Chelsea
Newcastle
Just internet links though Zat, the only serious interest is from Barca so far and they don't have the money for him, we don't really want them being interested. Bayern won't pay big either. We need it to be Arsenal or Chelsea tbh.

That is why the club have to be pushing for players and showing them a clear pathway to the first team. They would get more chances here and well how much the club wants them
Oh I agree, these couple of lads coming from Ireland sound decent (especially that Graham kid) we simply must have a pathway in place to allow them some sort of chance in and around the first team to see what they are like.