Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these 3 players already ones mentioned a lot in the press

Aye but one that isn't that ive heard on the grapevine is that Neres is apparently liked by Brands however Ancelotti isn't a big fan and wants his first choice in.

Interesting to see if anything happens with that one. Keep it off social media/ Twitter please pal.

35 going to 50 mate, but well worth the money as shown.

Reports were 35 going to 40, but there were many different various reports of what way and how much we payed, but whatever way been worth every penny,

Just a few for for example

People think just because Richarlison scores goals with his head it makes him a traditional number 9 and its simply not the case.

He has always played out wide be it in midfield or in a front 3 in the Salah/mane role - what did he do up top against Chelsea or Man Utd? He did little against Arsenal truth be told apart from grab his goal before the end of the 1st half.

Simply put if we are to achieve anything long term you need to have 3-4 goal threats in your starting 11 all over the park - you can find a 15 goal a season striker more easily than you can find a 15 goal a season wide player who also is selfless and tracks back to help his defence which is a commodity in the modern game.

For me having Richarlison providing goals from out wide whilst having a top CF & DCL with another wide player on the opposite flank who is an upgrade on Bernard/Walcott in terms of output would make us very difficult to play against.

For anyone who thinks our top 2 is dynamite- when did we hammer a team 4-5 goals this season?

We haven't.

So he didnt do anything but score?

So he didnt do anything but score?

But my point is he can score from out wide mate he doesn't have to play up top to get amongst the goals.

How many times in all honesty do you expect us with our current forward options to smash a team? Thats the problem for every game we scrape by beating Brighton 1-0 they'll be games we slip up in like Arsenal and Newcastle and the FA Cup Derby - not having a clinical CF in the team will hurt us going forward as it has done since Lukaku left truth be told.

35 going to 50 mate, but well worth the money as shown.
Reports were 35 going to 40, but there were many different various reports of what way and how much we payed, but whatever way been worth every penny,

Just a few for for example

What ever it was it broke the transfer window...apparently.

But my point is he can score from out wide mate he doesn't have to play up top to get amongst the goals.

How many times in all honesty do you expect us with our current forward options to smash a team? Thats the problem for every game we scrape by beating Brighton 1-0 they'll be games we slip up in like Arsenal and Newcastle and the FA Cup Derby - not having a clinical CF in the team will hurt us going forward as it has done since Lukaku left truth be told.
I think you've got a point. Richarlison is versatile and seemingly guarantees goals from any position he plays.

What's more complicated is:

- We don't have anyone better than him
- We couldn't afford anyone better than him
- Kean hasn't yet shown he is ready to start
- He loves playing ST. Would you risk upsetting your best player in the current circumstances?

I love the thought of a narrow front three, Kean slightly left, Richy the right and DCL the main aerial focal point down the middle. But lots of things need to change before that can be considered even punting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.