Substitution for Everton - Sylvain Distin replaces Louis Saha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena

Player Valuation: £70m
That's it! - and believe me it takes some going for me to say this but - Iv had it with Moyes.

I have looked for the best in this man when others have had a go at him recently, but were Everton and that substitution was unforgivable. We were on top and could of done something and he brings a defender on for a striker - i feel sorry for the thousands of blues who've forked out YET AGAIN, travelling to the Emirates to watch that - 2 weeks before the worst economic christmas in 100 years.

Ok, so it was Arsenal, and we could do nothing about Van Persie's goal, but what is our response after that goal and what can it be after seeing that dreadful sub.

180 minutes - that is the length of time we have gone without a shot on target - roughly £60 worth a an individual fans money without a shot at goal. Yes he is deprived of money, yes he could do with doh to spend on a striker, but FFS the likes of Swansea & Norwich are having more of a go than us, and Norwich have that lurch Grant Holt upfront who has scored more than our players.

Call me kneejerk, i don't care, this is 2 weeks in a row now with disgusting, negative, dull boring football. I've had it with you David Moyes - either take the shackles off and let our players have a go, or keep playing this woeful football and see attendances drop and support for you dwindle...

It made me want to pick up my pint and bludgeon everyone within close proximity (including myself) to death with it.

If you predict you''ll end up struggling to get to mid-table it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

thats master stroke moyes at his best!

next week its gonna be mucha for saha!!! honest i can see it happening!

It's this type of substitute that has crippled Moyes so much in the past, A couple of seasons ago he done it against Man City iirc. Hanging on for the draw and he then took a midfielder off and put Weir on, and City scored and won. I'm sure he's done it quite a few other times as well.

I'm not knee jerking.....YET....anything other than a convincing win next week and i'll be with you Cena.

Who would you replace him with?

With Moyes' wage we could get someone decent.

I'm not knee jerking.....YET....anything other than a convincing win next week and i'll be with you Cena.

There are loads of hungry young managers who would show more attacking desire than Moyes at the minute, Martinez, Lambert, Rogers, Mackay, the lad at Southampton even Alan FRIGGIN Pardew has had a go at Newcastle. Honestly, at THIS moment in time anyone of them would do a better job than Moyes, that's how i feel at the minute. We plucked Moyes from the lower leagues, we could easily do it with someone else

There are loads of hungry young managers who would show more attacking desire than Moyes at the minute, Martinez, Lambert, Rogers, Mackay, the lad at Southampton even Alan FRIGGIN Pardew has had a go at Newcastle. Honestly, at THIS moment in time anyone of them would do a better job than Moyes, that's how i feel at the minute. We plucked Moyes from the lower leagues, we could easily do it with someone else
ill tell you one thing cen ,lambert will come here next week and have a right good go ,could you say the same of moyes if we were going to norwich in a word NO

Anyone.

Let me ask you something, and not only you Ijj, everyone in general - how many of you actually knew who Moyes was? Seriously? Besides "the promising young manager of Preston" what did you know about him when he came here?

Status
Not open for further replies.