Stoke v Everton 1st Jan 2014 @ 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibbo

Player Valuation: £10m
So time for match preview of the game Stoke vs Everton. I will hold tradition of Chicoazul.

We have good run to this point of season, the bad day came of Boxing day, but this is now behind because Bob Martinez shared too much of Spanish Christmas cheer with the player. Now is time for play the team Stoke City Football Club. It is now obligatory picture time:

e14c075ed1fc28d5f5d85f0d5eda8e94c8e3b7f5_645_430.jpg

This is picture of Stoke supporter house. (I put caption to picture, this is tip for Chicoazul)

Stoke are good club with a name of being a big bully and physical presence and of long ball. I am for one feeling the unfairness of this treatment. Long ball is of good tactic when there is opposite team have good mid field, but there is problem with this when team has good defender such as Tony Hibbert. This is where Stoke Football Club will find problem with the long ball as Bob Martinez will deploy the secret weapon of Tony Hibbert. It is now obligatory picture time:

Tony%20Hibbert.jpg

This is picture of great Tony Hibbert.

The great football club of Everton will come out with strong team. It is not for good that we have players who can not attend to the field, this is such as Phil Jagielka, Gerard Deulofeu and Seamus Coleman (who will make way for great player Tony Hibbert). I am of strong feeling we win the game and the predictor Mark Lawrenson also confirm when predict draw (which mean win for Everton Football Club).

The player Lukaku say in to the Tamil Tiger News that there is belief that Everton should no be shame of having the ambition of winning the English Premier League Title, this is truth when there is great player and coach of Bob Martinez who has very nice eyebrows. There should be pride and win with the fans and player.

Stoke just been the worst of time against the Tottenham side. Charlie Adam is a bad man for hurting players, this is why Tony Hibbert will be of the game to defend this poor tactic. Stoke just win one of the last five matches but it hard to win at the home ground of Stoke Football Club.

I will make the prediction of score of Everton Football Club 3 and Stoke Football Club 1.

1120957616-soccer-pre-season-friendly-morecambe-v-everton-globe-arena.jpg

Thank for applause great Tony Hibbert.

...suppose so. Big test this for our fledgling CB partnership, but it will help that we have Barry/Howard back. Bottom line is that we are better and I'm hoping this results in us scoring more goals than them. Not sure what their injury/suspension status is as they had a few sent off recently.

[video=youtube_share;-Y2OEBG2fKE]http://youtu.be/-Y2OEBG2fKE[/video]

Roberto's pre match press conference about to start

...Stoke have 3 players returning, Whelan and Wilson (following suspension) and Autenautovic (after injury). Wilkinson has picked up a knock and isn't available.

Status
Not open for further replies.