Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes had a great game . Unfortunately we're gonna hear about that miskick he did when he had a good chance. Scotlands best player by a mile

The Scottish Messi and no mistake.

There's not been an Everton player I've changed my mind on like Naismith.

I bloody love the little albino.

He's played excellent, 2 German defenders definitely lucky to be on the pitch when he rolled them both and they were last man. Had a great shot which clipped the post and also missed a great chance and set up a great chance. I fancy him to score still here.

I'm just hoping we're able to hold on to him. Next thing you know Bale isn't deemed good enough and BAM, this happens...

NTj7TI5.png

Thats cos some of you are sheep and wouldnt dream of calling a gash player gash.

Its almost kopite like the way some people defend players even when they are playing tosh.

You what? :Blink:

I call plenty of things gash.

Indian Food = Gash
Steven Gerrard = Gash
Aids = Gash
Randy Lerner = Super Gash
Chicoazul = Badly Gash
Facebook = Gash
Aston Villa = Financially Gash
Davek = Definitely Gash.
Naismith = NOT Gash.

:coffee:

Another one throwing round a 'KOPITE' shout. Disgraceful.

Yes he is Dave, just taken off now for a well earned rest and a standing ovation from 80,000 German fans as they wish the Nais played for them.

Muller swapped shirts with him, even though the match is still going on. It's caused much confusion on this pitch.

But in all seriousness, he was super-crap when he first signed, but he's since proved a very, very useful player who always works his bollocks off. Dunno how any Blue can't like him at this point.

Yes he is Dave, just taken off now for a well earned rest and a standing ovation from 80,000 German fans as they wish the Nais played for them.

He's given a Braveheart performance that'll surely see independence delivered.

The boy can do no wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.