Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only our captain shared his spirit fight and determination.

Him and Etoo will be magic. V clever players.

Will be our player of the year barring long term injury.

I've already apologised for calling Naisinho decent; dont humiliate me by asking me to take back my words about him taking his goal well too.

His form seems to be causing you to be unable to read the titles of threads correctly. You were posting in here earlier about how we shouldn't be praising him and instead should be moaning about the defence in this thread instead. I then praise his goal in here and you quote me, saying that Naismith owes McGeady a pint.

Yes, the defence was all over the place and the assist was good, but this is a thread about Naismith. Goals conceded and Aiden McGeady have nothing to do with Steven Naismith, Dave.

I was one of the skeptics about him being in the start eleven last season.

He is proving me wrong and you can't argue with his goal count at the moment.

If he carries on doing what he's doing it may force Martinez to find a place for him when Barkley is back. He'd be the first on my timesheet all day. I just love his commitment, reminds me of a certain Aussie who played the same position.

In my top 3 players today for motm and that has been the case every game this season. If he keeps slotting he aint gonna get dropped. He's in a terrific frame of mind mentally atm, perfectly shown by lunging in on Ramires. He's trusting his own physical strength again after a couple of terrible injuries. The man is in tip top form.

Status
Not open for further replies.