Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically... when fully fit.. eto'o is better, if we're blatantly honest. And he would be starting ahead of him when both fully fit.

No discredit to Naismith, top worker, good finisher (do not believe he is the best finisher at the club like some others, but certainly good) and okay passing.

Quite an average player technical wise but his work rate and his intelligence/ know how makes him a very useful player and a player top teams need. I wouldn't have him in my starting 11 every week but depending on the game he's certainly got to be considered.

Fantastic to bring on against tired legs in second half.

Do love his attitude.

I can imagine 2 of Naismith, Rom and Eto'o starting at a time, but I wouldn't put them in any particular order. They just offer different options and rotating them should keep them all fresh.

Naismith deserves to be considered part of our first team, as do Rom and Eto'o.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28984710
Everton midfielder Steven Naismith, 27, recalls the story of when fellow Scot and legendary film star Sir Sean Connery phoned him.

The James Bond actor wanted Naismith to get involved with a dyslexia charity in Scotland given the fact that Naismith suffered with the condition as a child.

You can watch the full interview on Football Focus on Saturday 30 August, 12:10 BST on BBC One, BBC One HD and the BBC Sport website.

Realistically... when fully fit.. eto'o is better, if we're blatantly honest. And he would be starting ahead of him when both fully fit.

No discredit to Naismith, top worker, good finisher (do not believe he is the best finisher at the club like some others, but certainly good) and okay passing.

Quite an average player technical wise but his work rate and his intelligence/ know how makes him a very useful player and a player top teams need. I wouldn't have him in my starting 11 every week but depending on the game he's certainly got to be considered.

Fantastic to bring on against tired legs in second half.

Do love his attitude.

Naisy will make you eat these words :red:

Naisy is a hero

Took his goal well, apart from that he was tamed by Chelsea and gave the ball away too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.