Steve Walsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neveryourfault

Player Valuation: £950k
I don't want to sound negative but is Steve Walsh a very lucky man to be in the position he currently finds himself in.

I don't want to sound negative but the man has been in several coaching and scouting roles throughout his career. Don't get me wrong what happened at Leicester was a miracle and it will probably never ever be seen to happen again in any of our lifetimes! but he really only signed Kante and Mahrez who were unknown and Vardy who was known to have ability but was a bit of a crank but the team became an army and we all know what happened.

From that day Walsh was held in so high regard he probably had several job offers. I just hope it wasn't a one off and he does a job for us!!

I don't want to sound negative but is Steve Walsh a very lucky man to be in the position he currently finds himself in.

I don't want to sound negative but the man has been in several coaching and scouting roles throughout his career. Don't get me wrong what happened at Leicester was a miracle and it will probably never ever be seen to happen again in any of our lifetimes! but he really only signed Kante and Mahrez who were unknown and Vardy who was known to have ability but was a bit of a crank but the team became an army and we all know what happened.

From that day Walsh was held in so high regard he probably had several job offers. I just hope it wasn't a one off and he does a job for us!!
Zola.

You really are a double negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.