Howard

Neville
Jags
Heitinga
Baines

Fellaini
Arteta
Cahill

Everyone else has to fight for the remaining places.

I could be wrong, but I think Cahill's influence on the team will eventually lessen in the next year or two, as his legs begin to go, plus we will have more attacking options and so be less reliant on him. Don't get me wrong, he's undoubtedly been one of our most important players since his arrival, but I think the team is moving on to a higher technical level.

I think we could improve even more with a slight change in formation.

HOWARD
JAGS DISTIN HEITINGA
COLEMAN BAINES
FELLAINI
ARTETA BILY
PIENAAR
YAK/SAHA

That team offers stability and plenty of attacking options also. Thoughts?

Howard

Neville - Jagielka - Heitinga - Baines

Donovan - Fellaini - Arteta - Pienaar

Billy

Yak (when back to his best)

I think billy would be great in the hole just behing the main striker, then again, what do i know!

Howard
Neville-Jagielka-Heitinga-Baines
Donovan-Fellaini-Arteta-Pienaar
Cahill
Saha​

With plenty of options to mix and match.

Ding ding ding ding...we have a winner.

Best part is that you can actually change a game with Billy, Osman, Yakubu coming off the bench and then you have cover with Yobo, Vaughan, Anichebe, Hibbert, Coleman, etc....

Moyes is gonna have a selection dilemma at some point and I can't wait to see him struggle with it. lol

Ding ding ding ding...we have a winner.

Best part is that you can actually change a game with Billy, Osman, Yakubu coming off the bench and then you have cover with Yobo, Vaughan, Anichebe, Hibbert, Coleman, etc....

Moyes is gonna have a selection dilemma at some point and I can't wait to see him struggle with it. lol
I agree this is the team that could push the best of the league all the way. ;)

Jagielka and Heitinga will be awesome and I cannot wait to see Arteta and Fellaini pulling the strings in midfield. ;)

So Moyes go and sign Donavan, he has in two games given us more width than we have had in the last three years. ;)

Howard
Neville Jagielka Heitinga Baines

Fellaini

Donovan Arteta Pienaar

Cahill

Saha

Subs: Bily, Coleman, Yakubu, Osman, Rodwell, Vaughan, Gosling or Anichebe.

When Donovan goes Bily on the left pienaar on the right. I would pick yakubu before saha but hes not playing good enough yet, but at his best yakubu any day.

Haven't been watching Everton for long match wise but I will have a crack anyway....

Howard
Neville--Heitinga--Jagielka--Baines
Bilyaletdinov--Fellaini--Arteta--Pienaar
Cahill
Saha​

Subs...(from) Donovan--Hibbert--Yakubu--Osman--Coleman--Rodwell

Haven't been watching Everton for long match wise but I will have a crack anyway....

Howard
Neville--Heitinga--Jagielka--Baines
Bilyaletdinov--Fellaini--Arteta--Pienaar
Cahill
Saha​

Subs...(from) Donovan--Hibbert--Yakubu--Osman--Coleman--Rodwell

you were doing so well then put hibbert shame on you really and no back up keeper unless hibbo is going in goal;)

you were doing so well then put hibbert shame on you really and no back up keeper unless hibbo is going in goal;)

Ooops got so excited about our depth I forgot but I would put Nash in there.

I think I am to young an Everton supporter to realise how crap he is! What makes him so bad I need evidence:D

Ooops got so excited about our depth I forgot but I would put Nash in there.

I think I am to young an Everton supporter to realise how crap he is! What makes him so bad I need evidence:D

only joking with you hibbo is the new unsworth for me not much talent but a hell of a lot of heart and pride for the shirt.

only joking with you hibbo is the new unsworth for me not much talent but a hell of a lot of heart and pride for the shirt.

Ahh the worst type of players. You just want to hurt them however they are practically family now because you have known them for so longlol

Status
Not open for further replies.