Starting 11 - who misses out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itll be really hard come tuesday. Lampard has the defense and midfield playmuch closer together, and combined also a lot higher. Id try VdB at Gomes place, and Gomes for Allan. Then see how game unfolds and put Alli as a sub. Maybe see if El Ghazi is better at Gordons place but even if the latter wasnt the best today, he has such pace that he is a good fit with Gray around Richy. Ive no clue about Ghazis pace. But on todays form, with that team I wouldnt change too much, with the notion that all subs also played fantastic.
Jesus you’d drop Allan after that performance yesterday? I read some comments and just think thank god the fans have no say

I truly we transform into a team where the selection is based not on a best 11 we have but on the best 11 for the opponent we are facing.

Options for the first time in a while. Get dcl back and no matter what the starting line up is we wont have to rely on iwobi from the bench to change a match. Relief.

Itll be really hard come tuesday. Lampard has the defense and midfield playmuch closer together, and combined also a lot higher. Id try VdB at Gomes place, and Gomes for Allan. Then see how game unfolds and put Alli as a sub. Maybe see if El Ghazi is better at Gordons place but even if the latter wasnt the best today, he has such pace that he is a good fit with Gray around Richy. Ive no clue about Ghazis pace. But on todays form, with that team I wouldnt change too much, with the notion that all subs also played fantastic.
Drop Allan and Gordon for VDB an El Ghazi. No thanks.

So you wouldn’t change much but you’d completely change the midfield and remove Gordon to test our loan player in a massively important game. ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Yes, its a difficult one, no? Where would you put Vdb, if at all? Alli? Ghazi?
Ali hasn’t been involved enough to start, VDB in the middle with Allan and Gomes. Gray, Richarlison and Gordon up front. Hopefully Ali and DCL options from the bench. 4 at the back

Ali hasn’t been involved enough to start, VDB in the middle with Allan and Gomes. Gray, Richarlison and Gordon up front. Hopefully Ali and DCL options from the bench. 4 at the back
Im hesistant going back to a 4 man defense. This 5-2-3 worked like a charm. Maybe its just good to keep the same 11 as yesterday, and have a nice bench full of good options.

At Everton there is no recognised starting XI.

It is a matter of seeing who isn’t injured or suspended and picking a side accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.