Stand up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss_Blue

I will find you and consensually bum you
...if you love the blues.

So then, all you Evertonians who don't believe the fans share the blame for our current malaise - put your money where your mouth is and show us your support during the game tomorrow.

If you're right, I expect Goodison to be rocking in support of the team regardless of the score line.

State your intentions for tomorrow in this thread and let's reconvene at 15:15 to discuss the outcome...

Over to you GOT.

Arsenal are a fragile bunch and a noisy Goodison would be a real asset tomorrow.

100% but we don't get going until there's a dodgy decision or a proper tackle.

We may get the decision one that kicks us but I'm not entirely hopeful. It's a Sunday 2pm-ish KO and it'll be flat, everyone wanting it to be over so we can get home.

Which home atmospheres should we be looking to replicate? And what are they doing differently?

Palace stand out to me, other than that not so sure we are any worse or better than others.

...if you love the blues.

So then, all you Evertonians who don't believe the fans share the blame for our current malaise - put your money where your mouth is and show us your support during the game tomorrow.

If you're right, I expect Goodison to be rocking in support of the team regardless of the score line.

State your intentions for tomorrow in this thread and let's reconvene at 15:15 to discuss the outcome...

Over to you GOT.
I’ll be on GOT moaning about how quiet Goodison is shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.