Squad post window

Should this squad be challenging for Europe?

• Yes

• No

• White bloomer, Salted butter, Red Leicester + Cheddar Cheese, Worcestershire Sauce

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I think we have improved, it's just not as much as the teams above, obviously Chelsea, city and Utd will be up there, all signed a lot of class. Spurs and arsenal have improved and were already a lot better than us, then the likes of West Ham, Liverpool and even Stoke have improved a lot more than us. Oh and Leicester although losing kante, which is a huge loss, have strengthened in other places, I think all we can do is hope we are in the top half and prey we sign some class in January, not usually this much of a pessimist, but the fact we have paid money for west hams answer to kone, has ruined me, would have rather a 'go with what we got'

Maybe, on the plus side, there will be a need to bring the young crop into the squad more than we would have. Holgate and Davies definitely have a big role to play. Dowell is another candidate.

Should it?

Yes.

Will it? Is a big if. I am sure Koeman may not be happy with the way board has acted and the could be a feeling that players who have been told to stay (Rom) that we are going backwards.

TV money being pocketed says a statement of intent. Not the one we wanted.

We look solid defensively. It's hard to see at the moment where the goals are coming. If the manager had received the players he requested I suspect we could have put up a fight for Europe,as it stands I reckon 7th or 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.