Squad Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the squad update on the OS. Niasse has an * next to his name which judging by the other players that have it, indicates 'out on loan'. Have I missed something, Niasse hasn't been shipped out again has he?

Capture.JPG

does it really matter what number they have on their shirt? the only thing that matters is what they do on the pitch

Just seen the squad update on the OS. Niasse has an * next to his name which judging by the other players that have it, indicates 'out on loan'. Have I missed something, Niasse hasn't been shipped out again has he?

View attachment 38733

All of those players WERE on loan last season, including Niasse, the site just hasn't removed the *.

Official Site has always been slow.

Twitter and Facebook mate, they've forgotten there are other websites on the World Wide Web.

exactly, i don't check the OS every 10 mins and i don't have twitter so tonight i drove to burscough and didn't find out about the under 23's game being off, could of put it on facebook and instagram but they didn't

Just heard an Everton fan on Talk Sport saying they got a Bolasie shirt the week the shirt came out then Everton changed the numbers, but seem Everton wont swap it, what do people make of that? Anyone ever been in that situation?

Just heard an Everton fan on Talk Sport saying they got a Bolasie shirt the week the shirt came out then Everton changed the numbers, but seem Everton wont swap it, what do people make of that? Anyone ever been in that situation?

Serves you right for buying a numbered shirt before theyre confirmed.

I would have thought the club shop wouldn't sell a shirt with a number until they've been confirmed? Saw a few on Twitter with names on the back but no number (presumably so the number can be added later). I don't see why the wouldn't replace it - provided the replacement is still a Bolasie shirt.

I would have thought the club shop wouldn't sell a shirt with a number until they've been confirmed? Saw a few on Twitter with names on the back but no number (presumably so the number can be added later). I don't see why the wouldn't replace it - provided the replacement is still a Bolasie shirt.

Yeah it sounds a bit odd to me, I thought you would just buy the shirt and take it back later and get the name myself, i mean you could go and get a Barkley one and then he gets sold, find it hard to find sympathy with the fella myself

Status
Not open for further replies.