Split travel advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free ticket to red star Belgrade away
That I would not be going to.. I've met a few of their fans. Torcida would be like a day nursery. They openly brag about sodomising opposition hooligans with brush poles and killing them with flare guns at close range. It'd be great to have an Everton splav on the Danube but Nah, not worth the potential horror.

That I would not be going to.. I've met a few of their fans. Torcida would be like a day nursery. They openly brag about sodomising opposition hooligans with brush poles and killing them with flare guns at close range. It'd be great to have an Everton splav on the Danube but Nah, not worth the potential horror.

Hmmmm, having had a camera where no man should ever be touched, the flare gun sounds a welcome relief.

They openly brag about sodomising opposition hooligans

image.gif

with brush poles and killing them with flare guns at close range

tenor.gif

No trouble at all, actually think the torcida bells are a bit kaiser soyze.

Wouldn't say that as I just got realesed after spending the night and morning in hospital after getting smashed in the head with a metalchair last night.

Any Blues still here should be on the lookout tonight I think.

w
Wouldn't say that as I just got realesed after spending the night and morning in hospital after getting smashed in the head with a metalchair last night.

Any Blues still here should be on the lookout tonight I think.

Without asking the obvious, what happened mate?

w

Without asking the obvious, what happened mate?

Was just a couple of minutes after getting off that bus that picked everybody up in the street. Must have followed us after we got off and when there was no police around they attacked. Never even saw the chair coming before it hit me.

yep. there was couple of kills in belgrade, but it's between partizan fans and red star fans. they hate each others. but there was one case when they killed toulouse fan in center of belgrade.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8280399.stm

Was just a couple of minutes after getting off that bus that picked everybody up in the street. Must have followed us after we got off and when there was no police around they attacked. Never even saw the chair coming before it hit me.

Hope your feeling o.k mate and have a safe trip home. I was just reading a report saying the fans were kept in the stadium for ages, fans arrested outside for failing breathalizer tests and only 2 coaches turned up at the end of the game so in the end all the Everton fans started walking back to the marina themselves.

I'm sure you will know if all of the above was going on last night.

Hope your feeling o.k mate and have a safe trip home. I was just reading a report saying the fans were kept in the stadium for ages, fans arrested outside for failing breathalizer tests and only 2 coaches turned up at the end of the game so in the end all the Everton fans started walking back to the marina themselves.

I'm sure you will know if all of the above was going on last night.

Cheers mate, feeling allright. Massive headache, tender swallen head. Had some stiches, but no fracture which I feared last night. So i'll be okey, no permanent damage.

Heard of a couple of people failing those breathalyser tests, but don't know how many. All the other are definiatly correct. Horrible organisation, don't know what the Split police were thinking holding us for all that time and then only having two buses to take us to town.

View attachment 39966 Stolen in Split.Anyone's flag?
Brave lad, very brave. Hope that your vile nothing little club enjoyed their shining day in the sun cos they will never play us again and you can get back to the non-existace your used to. Only good thing about playing you bells (other then the fact that we knocked you out of course!lol) Is that I now have a Croatian team to support in Dinamo Zagreb who I hope smash you vile gobshites every time you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.