Spirit of the Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
83C2F69F-E7F8-432B-926B-06AB019FF0E6.jpeg
They don’t like not being the centre of attention do they..

This is brilliant, it may go pear shaped and probably will but embrace the moment. I'm on a Greek Island with the Mrs who's a red and every other whats app I get is a version of this ! She's going nuts said if it was YMCA you'd leave me. My reply " yeah I would "

Remember when they tried to make that dirge the anthem of the pandemic and it fell absolutely flat on its arse?

My god what is wrong with them? Something so light hearted and funny, people having a laugh and they try to turn it into something nasty. They really are quite horribly nasty and bitter ... weirdos! UTFT!

They haven't got the same kind of camaraderie in their fan base because most of them are just glory hunters and telly clappers and they take themselves far to seriously, fuming because Evertonians are having a laugh, how miserable must you be

I'm surprised they along with other fans arnt doing the same, as I seen on twitter, how funny would it be if all other clubs just start doing this and we've got a top 10 chart of 80s football songs lol

They haven't got the same kind of camaraderie in their fan base because most of them are just glory hunters and telly clappers and they take themselves far to seriously, fuming because Evertonians are having a laugh, how miserable must you be

I'm surprised they along with other fans arnt doing the same, as I seen on twitter, how funny would it be if all other clubs just start doing this and we've got a top 10 chart of 80s football songs lol

But then I'd have to hear the Anfield Rap again. And the Status Quo/ Man United crossover.

Absolute weirdos to a man. Genuinely concerned for what they’d do if we ever won a trophy. They could win 5 trebles on the bounce, but if we won one League Cup all hell would break loose. They would absolutely lose the plot.

For Kopites to be happy they need Evertonians to be unhappy

As you say, they could win the League and us winning the Milk Cup would ruin it for them

Such a weird bitter bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.