Spirit of The Blues at Leicester today

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really don't know how to put into words how impressive the fans were today and to be honest I don't think anything I could type out would do all of them any justice, but it was just fantastic, watching on a stream and hearing our fans in one corner of the ground collectively out sing 30k Leicester for practically the whole match and the NBC coverage post match, just wow! If I could, I'd buy a pint for every fan that played their part in that away end today. Quite simply you were magnificent

A sleeping giant

Sounds pretentious but I believe it to be true.

It’s easy to mouth off when things are great, just look at how unified people have been the last week in one of the worst periods in the clubs history . It says a lot about the fan base and everyone one of them were fab .

Now imagine that today, with a successful side that competed and won trophies. What would it be like then!

Fans wanting better for their club are not the enemy and they never were and I hope people remember that going forward.

I don’t buy into the argument I see a lot on here that negative fans can cause poor performances but in the last week we’ve shown without a shadow of a doubt that well placed positive energy can effect outcomes of games.

If all this is the start of a real bond (re)developing between club, fans and manager then (assuming we stay up) it’ll have been worth it.

Hats off to anyone who can turn up there today after our away record so far this season and create that atmosphere. Incredible support. Goosebumps watching that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.