Southern Toffees

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Peterborough, nice to know bedford has a supporters club, I've come across one in Northants, not sure if there's one here but I usually go up with the mrs

Depends where you are down south mate

I was about to say the same thing Southern England covers a lot of ground.

It's a bit like a grain of sand, saying "I'm a grain of sand on New Brighton beach" even.

I can only manage a handful of games a season at Goodison nowadays, used to go more frequently before moving South, and I miss going to regular matches but there are fans living halfway round the world so I guess it's not that far away compared with some journeys.

Sparing a thought for those in Canada and the US I thought i saw here recently.

I'm Surrey born and bred - went to Fulham the other week and off to Portsmouth saturday. Will try and make most of the London away games as i can. For both games i've 'signed up' to each resepctive team's site and been able to get tickets from there. Everton are simply worth risking sitting with opposition fans!

Hi,

Im down in Devon, only get to make it up to Goodison a couple of times a season. Its a 9 hour round journey... quite a trek. Hopefully will be coming up for the Villa game at the end of October.

Welcome to the forum all of you new posters.

As for 9 hours, you could drive across Texas and still not be out of the state in 9 hours. :D

I'm Surrey born and bred - went to Fulham the other week and off to Portsmouth saturday. Will try and make most of the London away games as i can. For both games i've 'signed up' to each resepctive team's site and been able to get tickets from there. Everton are simply worth risking sitting with opposition fans!

True...
Was in the Chelsea end at Wembley last year!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.