Match Thread Southampton v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awful. Expecting a hard match and a defeat to a team that have recently been thumped 9-0. Does Silva and his team not study videos. Do they not prepare in training all week.
They should be working out how Leicester won that match. And at the very least be spotting /targeting Southamptons weaknesses. And having a bloody go at them....

And yes Southampton lost narrowly to Man City. But City were all over them.
It really was one sided.
And yes no two football matches are the same. But if we turn up . We really should be beating them.
Silva goes next weekend if we dont.

And yes we are piss poor. But so are Southampton.
Who knows what is going to happen. COYBs.........just for once go out and win this ####### football match........aagggrrhh.
No problem.....it was just in jest. But it won't happen again.....

If Everton could play well,if Everton could score,etc etc,this would be the perfect game to play as these have conceeded the most [Norwich 2nd most] ,but this been Everton we will make everything look hard as usual,think 1-1 at best

Pickford
Sidibe Mina Holgate Digne
Davies Delph
Walcott Iwobi Gordon
Richarlison.
best Everton team available to Silva in his favourite formation imo.

Just bloody win and show some fight and character. Okay play for your brother Gomes just get the win. If you can’t beat these then we definitely will struggle to win an away game all season.

My team as normal which wouldn’t be Marcos team

Jord
Sidibe Mina Holgate Digne
Davies Delph
Walcot Iwobi Rich
Kean

place on the bench for Gordon

I honestly think this is a must win game. Just cant see us getting much at all December. I dread to think that this team, with zero fight, can fight off a potential relegation battle January onwards.....

I'm traveling down from London. Any particular pub in Southampton/near the stadium that all Everton fans are drinking at before the game?

Everton 1 - 0.

4-2-3-1

Picks
Sidibe-Mina-Holgate-Digne
Davies-Delph
Walcott-Sigurdsson-Iwobi
Richarlison

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if he played one of the young boys.

I'm traveling down from London. Any particular pub in Southampton/near the stadium that all Everton fans are drinking at before the game?

Everton 1 - 0.

4-2-3-1

Picks
Sidibe-Mina-Holgate-Digne
Davies-Delph
Walcott-Sigurdsson-Iwobi
Richarlison

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if he played one of the young boys.
after last weeks eventful non-event the team may be a tad fragile. Not a good time to pile some pressure on a new kid. Points on the board required.

Status
Not open for further replies.