Songs that remind you of being at Goodison...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also think it summed our suport in that era - we got knocked down so many times but always came back and supported the team. Indeed I genuinely believe it was our support that kept us up in those dark days

Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday.

It was blaring out after we beat Spurs in the 12/13 season thanks to Jela's late winner. Atmosphere was amazing, a real magic moment (bad pun intended...)

'Is this a library?', 'Shall we sing a song for you?' and not forgetting, 'You only sing when you're winning' along with the few others that make up the full tedious repetoir of the away fan 'banter'.

Well done you atrocious bunch of arse monkeys.

Years back they went through a spell of playing this every half-time:

edit: sorry didn't see it previously mentioned!

This was the first song I heard at Goodison:

This song was on pretty much every half time in my first season as a regular visitor to Goodison:

The early 2000s really were depressing for music!

How about Jelavic song, baby give it up wasnt it ? I think it was after city or spurs when he had a drought.

Reading this thread has made me realise that I actually pay no attention to any music in the ground, all I can think of is GOT n Zcars

I can remember them playing Baker Street loads in the early 90's, it can still be heard to this day. Always reminds me of Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.