Songs of protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, popping back in for one of my annual posts...
How about this to the tune of Rock the Casbah?

Oh we are Everton yeah!
Fx&k the Premier League!
Fx&k the Premier League!

maybe the game getting cancelled would be the better option,
How did that happen recently? was it another United game called off for some protest

Good tune to chant to but it still works with
“The Premier League is corrupt,do-dah,do-dah. Etc

Premier League’s corrupt
Premier League’s corrupt

We need to maximise this opportunity and not give Sky/PL any chance of censoring the message because of alleged broadcast restrictions due to swearing by fans.
They have already decided to turn the volume down. Its live so they cant control whats broadcast and could break OFCOM rules...Thats their excuse anyway...

The Football League is falling down der der der der der der

The Premier League is full of clowns der der der der der der

Took 10 points don't give a **ck der der der der der der

Everton are staying up der der der der der der

I've got to be honest I've been singing this about the house since I heard it.
Favourite so far!

Songs are pointless as we've already been censored and you all knew this was going to happen and the tv will be a few selective shots.

Damn right I'm serious !!
Where's the fun in the club being deducted 10 points ??
And yes, not doing anything stupid is extremely important.

Grow up !!
Other clubs can have riots and get games cancelled and thats fine apparently...not condoning it just making a point.
Disrupting games and schedules is prob the best way to hit the PL where it hurts.

Other clubs can have riots and get games cancelled and thats fine apparently...not condoning it just making a point.
Disrupting games and schedules is prob the best way to hit the PL where it hurts.
None of those have had ten points deducted!

If we do anything seriously dumb on Sunday like pitch invasions, pyrotechnics inside the ground or physical intimidation of match officials and the PL will likely take great pleasure in hitting us hard… say with a number of games having to be played behind closed doors at Goodison.

Protest vocally and with banners etc but, not in any manner that might incur further censure or sanctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.