Sone Aluko

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTblue

Player Valuation: £30m
Lad is on a free transfer due to the problems with Rangers newco shiz. I have been thoroughly impressed with him in the games I have watched of him, fast,quick feet, good finisher, great delivery and plenty of vision. I'm sure most will bring up the old SPL is pants chestnut, but the fact that he's free, young and a winger means he is in the sights of David Moyes? I believe if he steps up like Jelavic did he would be a top signing, well better than Naimsith or Davis would be.
[video=youtube;SbvRgJyW__k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbvRgJyW__k[/video]
I remembered this time.

No no. Watched him at Aberdeen for 3 years (where I live) and THEIR FECKIN' FANS wanted rid of him.

Naismith > Aluko. Unsure on both if I'm honest, whereas Jelavic I was certain he'd be a success.

No no. Watched him at Aberdeen for 3 years (where I live) and THEIR FECKIN' FANS wanted rid of him.

Naismith > Aluko. Unsure on both if I'm honest, whereas Jelavic I was certain he'd be a success.

This.

His sister(?) plays for England lassies, I'd rather have her.

5385815448_4f244f39ba_z.jpg

Was pretty poor at Aberdeen but since he moved to Rangers has been their stand-out player.

Naismith is the better player, seen him play for Kilmarnock, after breaking into the first team he helped them finish 5th and 5th again, scored a hat-trick in the CIS cup semi-final, once he left for Rangers Kilmarnock finished 10th then 11th staying up on the final day, scored a lot of winning goals for Rangers, before his injury Rangers were 15 points behind Celtic, he can play on the right or the left or behind Jelavic(I'd say that was his best position but Cahill would have to play out wide.)

Not a bad player, could possibly develop a bit better, as he's still young (Nigerian 23, doesn't matter he's practically English). Definitely their stand-out player in the ~10 games I watched last season.

Naismith would still be better.

My cat could shine in the Scottish Prem.

We got lucky with Jelavic, he was simply put, the only decent player in the Scottish Mickey Mouse Leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.