Some of our fans today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been consistent mate, you're the one desperately throwing out random questions to distract from the point at hand.

There are plenty of fans directing their anger in a constructive and defensible way. And then there are others.
more finger pointing. shame on you.

The fans dont deserve it.

I dont care about the owner or board or players.

Relegation cant be accepted so easily. There is a social cost - the humiliation and loss of direction for hundreds of thousands of people...which will be felt more keenly by those living on Merseyside for obvious reasons.

Not forgetting the good people who work at the club. They'll lose their jobs thanks to the inept + negligent board + exec team.

We have until 11pm on Tuesday 31st January, to sack Lampard and his back room staff, get a new manager in and back room staff, provide him with funds to buy new players and try and get rid of any he doesn’t want.

So far in 14 days, despite everything, we’ve done nothing
at all.

The board are hiding and blaming the fans for everything and Moshiri busy taking mushrooms in Jim Whites spare room.

we’re not backing frank or his replacement ( if we sack now )

coz we’re scruffs

I feel like the ones who are passionate and trying to get through to players and management about what the club means too them are fine. Is it a bit cringe but what's the alternative, acceptance? The club has been coasting on the Moyes strangely relative success for 2 decades while the board sit back and happily took the accolades.

The fans dont deserve it.

I dont care about the owner or board or players.

Relegation cant be accepted so easily. There is a social cost - the humiliation and loss of direction for hundreds of thousands of people...which will be felt more keenly by those living on Merseyside for obvious reasons.

Desperation Dave.

Cling to the fact we can farm out the board, deadwood players and we can rebuild like Burnley have.

What’s the point in doing this cycle? Give the fans something to be excited about. We can’t keep doing this struggling, toxicity at Goodison.

It’s unfathomable that we can go down and spend Goodison a last games in the Second Tier, but for me, I’m accepting that maybe it’s fitting that Goodison a last game May see us lift the old first division trophy.

Disgraceful what’s happened and yes, I’m clutching at straws.

Status
Not open for further replies.