Some of our fans today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big kudos to the safety experts at Goodison. Tell the directors to stay away.
Get off home and leave the playrrs to run the gauntlet

It's absolutely textbook. The owner won't have it that he's the problem, won't have it that his board is the problem.

Chuck the players to the wolves, leave the manager to carry the can.

Absolute state of Farhad Moshiri.

Called it and made peace a couple of months ago.
Lampard stays so he is finished alongside us. No slithering out like benitez did.
The club made this happen, the club can wear it. Responsibility. That's why the support is so angry, and until it's faced it gets worse!

Baton down the hatches, it's gonna be a rough ride.
The resistance of the fans will be broken soon enough.

There'll be resigned acceptance, someone will be sacrificed for the relegation and the owner will still be there until someone with massive reserves of cash takes a chance on us.

The will of the fans will be broken soon enough.

There'll be resigned acceptance, someone will be sacrificed for the relegation and the owner will still be there until someone with massive reserves of cash takes a chance on us.

How many years will be a sleeping giant? The occasional cup run to remind the world we exist.

Hard earned replays, back to the white elephant of a stadium.

The resistance of the fans will be broken soon enough.

So buckle up, this is what's happening, no point fighting it, did all we could last term, betrayed in the summer, served up on a platter here.

Personal responsibility. The players cop flack every week, every scuffed shot, missed header, suicide pass, missed tackle. Suddenly they are precious flowers that need to be fawned upon. That's the issue, the holier than thou, tell them they're magic, tell them they're the best, and then when the opposition turn up it all goes to rat spit.

Atrocious. The air of acceptance, the attitude of we're entitled. Shambles of a club. Deserve these cowards on the pitch, deserve the jackals on the board.

Living off of faded glory and being something once upon a time.

Reality starts here.

How many years will be a sleeping giant? The occasional cup run to remind the world we exist.

Hard earned replays, back to the white elephant of a stadium.
I think a generation. At least a decade. The club is laden with debt and has players no one will pay cash for because of their wages - unless it was for a knock down pittance of a fee.

Called it and made peace a couple of months ago.
Lampard stays so he is finished alongside us. No slithering out like benitez did.
The club made this happen, the club can wear it. Responsibility. That's why the support is so angry, and until it's faced it gets worse!

Baton down the hatches, it's gonna be a rough ride.

So buckle up, this is what's happening, no point fighting it, did all we could last term, betrayed in the summer, served up on a platter here.

Personal responsibility. The players cop flack every week, every scuffed shot, missed header, suicide pass, missed tackle. Suddenly they are precious flowers that need to be fawned upon. That's the issue, the holier than thou, tell them they're magic, tell them they're the best, and then when the opposition turn up it all goes to rat spit.

Atrocious. The air of acceptance, the attitude of we're entitled. Shambles of a club. Deserve these cowards on the pitch, deserve the jackals on the board.

Living off of faded glory and being something once upon a time.

Reality starts here.
The fans dont deserve it.

I dont care about the owner or board or players.

Relegation cant be accepted so easily. There is a social cost - the humiliation and loss of direction for hundreds of thousands of people...which will be felt more keenly by those living on Merseyside for obvious reasons.

Where is shouting and screaming acceptable? Was it happening in the stands? Can you guarantee the yobs outside were paying punters? So many questions, so little time. How far is to far? Is beauty (or offence, or insult, or love, or kindness, or reprisal, or abuse) in the eye of the beholder?

You want the supporters to be happy about today? or wolves?

Pick a lane please, then try disingenuous.
I've been consistent mate, you're the one desperately throwing out random questions to distract from the point at hand.

There are plenty of fans directing their anger in a constructive and defensible way. And then there are others.

I think a generation. At least a decade. The club is laden with debt and has players no one will pay cash for because of their wages - unless it was for a knock down pittance of a fee.

I think a generation. The world has moved on from what we used to represent.

Younger fans follow players, not teams and it's very easy to become an irrelevance in sport.

I think there's more than one relegation in us, to be honest.

ok, so i said earlier dave on posts

why would they not give lampard money

but sack him and give a new manager money?

and we don’t have time for a “caretaker”

we’re sinking

We have until 11pm on Tuesday 31st January, to sack Lampard and his back room staff, get a new manager in and back room staff, provide him with funds to buy new players and try and get rid of any he doesn’t want.

So far in 14 days, despite everything, we’ve done nothing
at all.

The board are hiding and blaming the fans for everything and Moshiri is busy taking mushrooms in Jim Whites spare room.

The fans dont deserve it.

I dont care about the owner or board or players.

Relegation cant be accepted so easily. There is a social cost - the humiliation and loss of direction for hundreds of thousands of people...which will be felt more keenly by those living on Merseyside for obvious reasons.

our fans are superb and we don’t.

i’m moving out this city when we go to never never land

Status
Not open for further replies.