Some of our fans today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you'd like to critique my reading or my ornithological proclivities again then?

And the same supporters were in the ground hurling abuse at all and sundry, very few got into gear then. Selective offence is a hypocrisy.
Never critiqued your reading, just the disingenuousness.

If anything it must be my reading that needs checking because I'm struggling to see the hypocrisy.

Just seen all the social media stuff with the players .

Must admit my heart has sank to its lowest ever.

Played right in to Kenrights hands , the club is finished.
Should be but you cant take away from alot of the good work people have done. The few who done it do not show the true fans and support we give this club. Horrible day today knew it was going to end toxic

Sorry yeah, Antony Gordon trying to drive home was a naked act of provocation and fans have every right to chase after him shouting abuse and telling him to get out of his car. Totally normal behaviour, that.

We're all open to judgment, fella, that's why we should choose our words and actions well.
Good job they weren’t trying to chase DCLs car - it would have broken down

Never critiqued your reading, just the disingenuousness.

If anything it must be my reading that needs checking because I'm struggling to see the hypocrisy.
Where is shouting and screaming acceptable? Was it happening in the stands? Can you guarantee the yobs outside were paying punters? So many questions, so little time. How far is to far? Is beauty (or offence, or insult, or love, or kindness, or reprisal, or abuse) in the eye of the beholder?

You want the supporters to be happy about today? or wolves?

Pick a lane please, then try disingenuous.

ok, so i said earlier dave on posts

why would they not give lampard money

but sack him and give a new manager money?

and we don’t have time for a “caretaker”

we’re sinking
I think their plan is to wait and see what's left in the final week because they have no cash to compete with the likes of Leeds and Bournemouth and S'ton.

They must be counting the pennies to see if there's any left over after sacking Lampard and handing his successor a decent salary.

I cant see a way forward here, but we cant do any worse than to sack Lampard and see if even a caretaker can get something from this lot.

I'm trying hard to convince myself there's a route out of this but I think we'll be the way Norwich were last season: adrift and relegated early.

It's pretty distressing for everyone right now. I don't recognise this club. Heartbreaking.

I think their plan is to wait and see what's left in the final week because they have no cash to compete with the likes of Leeds and Bournemouth and S'ton.

They must be counting the pennies to see if there's any left over after sacking Lampard and handing his successor a decent salary.

I cant see a way forward here, but we cant do any worse than to sack Lampard and see if even a caretaker can get something from this lot.

I'm trying hard to convince myself there's a route out of this but I think we'll be the way Norwich was last season: adrift and relegated early.

It's pretty distressing for everyone right mow. I don't recognise this club. Heartbreaking.

sadly your right the owners have condemned us to relegation

franks not been sacked we’ve got no money no replacement

bye bye prem

I'm trying hard to convince myself there's a route out of this but I think we'll be the way Norwich were last season: adrift and relegated early.

It's pretty distressing for everyone right mow. I don't recognise this club. Heartbreaking.
Called it and made peace a couple of months ago.
Lampard stays so he is finished alongside us. No slithering out like benitez did.
The club made this happen, the club can wear it. Responsibility. That's why the support is so angry, and until it's faced it gets worse!

Baton down the hatches, it's gonna be a rough ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.