So does this mean Pip will move to midfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moore06

So we have signed 2 midfielders, 2 strikers, 1 defender and a goalkeeper. Which is good news to be fair, but with Love coming in January does this mean Pip will be playing in the centre of midfield? Dont get me wrong im glad we have signed these players but i dont understand why Moyes went in for both Love and Saha, why not stack up on mids where we are short?

phil neville, and i think it probably does mean he'll be playing in midfield

i guess he's a bit [Poor language removed] there, but we've always seemed to do better with him there, so i'm not gutted.

Don't think so.

If Arteta, Cahill, Fellaini, Osman, Castillo, Pienaar and now even Rodwell are all fit, there's no way Neville will be in midfield.

However (without knowing what Jacobsen can do) it's still close as to who our best right-back is if Hibbert manages to stay injury free.

So we have signed 2 midfielders, 2 strikers, 1 defender and a goalkeeper. Which is good news to be fair, but with Love coming in January does this mean Pip will be playing in the centre of midfield? Dont get me wrong im glad we have signed these players but i dont understand why Moyes went in for both Love and Saha, why not stack up on mids where we are short?

Am confused, how does Love coming equate to Neville in midfield?:blink:

I agree Neville is a better RB than DM but.....he played DM with Carsely in some of our best games last season when we played some excellent football. The fact he played almost every game last year either DM or RB and we did alright proves he aint all [Poor language removed] to be honest.

If this Fellini is any good, it might make Pip a better player backing him up if he does get pushed into the mid.

But he'll be at RB for most of the season IMO.

I'm confused. Two strikers? When did we sign Love?:oops:

wen did we sign wanger love?? i didnt hear he was cumin in janurary is it true ????

Apparently and according to the Stun newspaper we've bid for him but CSK want him till the end of theyre season so we can have him in january. Dont quote me as this was on ceefax but we all know what crap the papers come out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.