Silver Spoons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AimeeEFC

Player Valuation: £25k
Any news on this being available to us blues again this time around? Or anybody know of any other boozers/places to go before/after match?

info needed

If you want somewhere for a cheap pint in a quiet pub you could do worse than the Fleadh next to Preston Road tube, it's only one stop up from Wembley but it's pretty decent.

I had a cracking time on the steps outside the stadium, but the lack of toilets was a major pain the bladder. Some local pub info would be most handy, should I get the golden ticket.

I've heard the green man is everyone's as liverpool has silver spoons jut wanting to know how far away green man is too wembley etc

Ok so....Have the RS got silverspoons or has it been closed down? Pissed off if they got it like...just bad planning from us that.

Ok so....Have the RS got silverspoons or has it been closed down? Pissed off if they got it like...just bad planning from us that.

Its to do with what side of the ground your on.

Last Year for the Semi we had the Green Man, but cos we switched sides for the Final we couldnt have the Green Man for the Final and instead got some god damn awful Pub instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.