Silva sacked - Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he had figured out what was needed as we exited last season.. gave us the most enjoyable run of games I have experienced in years! So really disappointed it turned out to be the exception to the rule..

It’s a shame but let’s not kid ourselves. Picking the right manager for the club in the Premier League is as difficult as picking the winning lottery numbers on Wednesday and Saturday. Tottenham, Watford, West Ham (tbc) are recent proof. Money doesn’t guarantee you anything. Personally I would be happy with Moyes. He has proved himself IMO of his ability and the fact that he has tried and been unsuccessful elsewhere is not actually a bad thing as he is the sort of person to learn from that after reflecting. I know not everyone will agree but he has my vote and let’s be honest if he starts us winning again and playing good attacking football (we have the money to his time) he will be idolised again at the club.

Big Dunc to lead the team against Chelsea. There is a move within the club to have him as the next manager assisted by Tim Cahill and Lee Carsley. If it was going to be Moyes he'd have been in tonight so you can cancel him out

Quite a few players in our squad who´ve seen 4 managers in 2 and a half years now. Hope they´re taking a good look at themselves tonight as well.

Time for a full clear out. His full backroom team including Ferguson and Kenwrong. Start again but no Moyes. Stick the D.O.F in charge and get him to earn his coin.

tenor.gif

Attachments

• 1575576078796.png
    1575576078796.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 60

"Everton Football Club can confirm that manager Marco Silva has left the Club.

Majority Shareholder Farhad Moshiri, Chairman Bill Kenwright and the Board of Directors would like to thank Marco for his service over the last 18 months and wish him well for the future."

Director of Football should have been named specifically in that.

Fans celebrating when we have been humiliated as a fan base by the club.

small club , small fan mindset

we need more fkin billy big bollocks in this fan base who speak to our club not as fkin mute mice.

Had to play this season with no midfield with Gomes, Gbamin and Delph all injured also never got the centre half he wanted in the summer so you have to feel a bit sorry for him. Had to go but can't put the blame soley at his door though. I'd hope that at least with Dunc being put in temporary charge that Moyes isn't the automatic option as he'd surely be appointed as soon as possible if that was the case. Holding out hope for something that might inspire some confidence. Also the wording of the statement looking for a "permanent" manager maybe shows Moyes is less likely?

Status
Not open for further replies.