Signed Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulW

Player Valuation: £150k
Morning lads, just curious to see if any one here has managed to get hold of any squad signed shirts? If so, how much did you pay for them?
I've just got I signed by the whole squad & RM for £100. Seems quite reasonable.

I thought that mate, it started off at £160 so I offered £80 after it had been for sale a few hours with no takers, he said £100 delivered.
Probably cost more than the shirt for a decent frame though!

Well here in Aus I have bought 2 individually signed, one-off jerseys for about $200 and $300 respectively, for my A-League team. To get them framed wil cost about the same.

So I would GUESS you are looking at about jersey price for a decent framing? Make sure to throw up a pic!

Well here in Aus I have bought 2 individually signed, one-off jerseys for about $200 and $300 respectively, for my A-League team. To get them framed wil cost about the same.

So I would GUESS you are looking at about jersey price for a decent framing? Make sure to throw up a pic!
$300 for an A league shirt?????

Please tell me it was Del Piero

If anybody else are interested in Everton memorabilia they should check my site www.evertonmatchwornshirts.com - showing my own personal collection of more than 200 match worn shirts from 72 to 2015 as well as a for sale section with more than 100 shirts for sale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.