Sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluejohn66

Player Valuation: £15m
The feeling in my stomach this morning, after a sleepless night courtesy of Pantomime FC again !! There's a couple of RS at work who would be rubbing their hands, so thank fk for Brentford.

We the fans got these carthorses, coaches and board over the line last season, surely they owe us, Don't They ??

The feeling in my stomach this morning, after a sleepless night courtesy of Pantomime FC again !! There's a couple of RS at work who would be rubbing their hands, so thank fk for Brentford.

We the fans got these carthorses, coaches and board over the line last season, surely they owe us, Don't They ??
Absolutely Not...

It's a job; the club gets relegated, they move on...

It must be rough for you all in the city. I do empathize with that though in the grand scheme of things it's really not bad if you have priorities.

But like, what did you think was gonna happen this season? The amount of people who didn't see the writing on the wall after this summer transfer window is honestly baffling to me.

I do not know what those people have been watching.

But like, what did you think was gonna happen this season? The amount of people who didn't see the writing on the wall after this summer transfer window is honestly baffling to me.
Most failed to recognise the warning signs when our wonderful Chair sold Rooney for absolute buttons to appease the bank (sound familiar?) and replace him with Marcus Bent.

Most failed to recognise the warning signs when our wonderful Chair sold Rooney for absolute buttons to appease the bank (sound familiar?) and replace him with Marcus Bent.

Lol fair point. History does repeat itself. Hopefully it does again and they somehow stay up... but I'm not seeing it.

Doesn't matter the manager. The players are awful.

Said before if we have to go down, then get it over with.

I couldn't take season after season of this. The last 18 months have been horrendous on the back of 30 years of average at best and drivel at worst.

They have destroyed matchday and replaced anticipation with apathy and anxiety.

They don't deserve fans.

I’ve had some bad days watching Everton from sitting seeing tony Adams dance through us whilst Arsenal fans celebrated us and relegation seemed inevitable , Rush scoring for fun , the Mike Walker debacle and the horrors of that ex-RS sat in the dug out watching us slip towards the trap door and so so many more . Last night felt as bad as any of them , I don’t even know what the point of it is any more .

I suppose I almost envy that poster who says “we get relegated, we move on “ because as that certainly isn’t how I feel. I feel sick to my stomach . I left the ground early and let cabs pass me and just walked for ages. As has been said there is something very very wrong this club .

There is absolutely no way that the fanbase can galvanise and save us again because we haven’t got it in us , the players seem Miles off and the boardroom have squandered millions and the supposed evertonians amongst them content with their fat wallets and “you’ve had good times BS” . Whilst last night it’s hard to argue the manager seemed anything but clueless or a rabbit in the headlights.

I’m happy to take suggestions but I honestly have no idea what we should do next , what we as fans should demand or frankly if I even care any more . After half a century of being sat in that ground or travelling around Europe , Asia even Australia to watch them they’ve broken me .

I couldn't take season after season of this. The last 18 months have been horrendous on the back of 30 years of average at best and drivel at worst.

They don't deserve fans.
This. I work with a Leeds season ticket holder. He said when they got relegated it was a bit off a relief after they’d had a couple of seasons getting thrashed and slipping down the league before being relegated. I’ve stopped looking forward to going the game because it’s just one grim performance after another. The mismanagement of the club since Moshiri took over makes me sick. I don’t think the people in charge have any idea how much our fans care and how upsetting it is to see the state we’re in.

They don't deserve fans.
The fans need to realise they are in an exploitative abusive relationship where they - and their money - are taken for granted. If I see a blue flare after all of this, I will scream...

I’ve had some bad days watching Everton from sitting seeing tony Adams dance through us whilst Arsenal fans celebrated us and relegation seemed inevitable , Rush scoring for fun , the Mike Walker debacle and the horrors of that ex-RS sat in the dug out watching us slip towards the trap door and so so many more . Last night felt as bad as any of them , I don’t even know what the point of it is any more .

I suppose I almost envy that poster who says “we get relegated, we move on “ because as that certainly isn’t how I feel. I feel sick to my stomach . I left the ground early and let cabs pass me and just walked for ages. As has been said there is something very very wrong this club .

There is absolutely no way that the fanbase can galvanise and save us again because we haven’t got it in us , the players seem Miles off and the boardroom have squandered millions and the supposed evertonians amongst them content with their fat wallets and “you’ve had good times BS” . Whilst last night it’s hard to argue the manager seemed anything but clueless or a rabbit in the headlights.

I’m happy to take suggestions but I honestly have no idea what we should do next , what we as fans should demand or frankly if I even care any more . After half a century of being sat in that ground or travelling around Europe , Asia even Australia to watch them they’ve broken me .
We should simply stay away. That's the only message these charlatans understand.

I wonder what a message a completely empty stadium bar the aways would send. It's impossible but it'd get through if it could be done.

The enormity of the dislike for this set of charlatans takes some conquering. Who's got relegation clause in contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.