Should we give the RS a guard of honour? (poll)

Should we?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True.

I don't think it will happen because I think city should beat Burnley and Arsenal at home. Doesn't mean they will though. Arteta knows Guardiolas team inside out which is a worry though.
They wont, because they profit from not doing that. THAT is why the City v Arsenal game was rearranged and City went with it.

True.

I don't think it will happen because I think city should beat Burnley and Arsenal at home. Doesn't mean they will though. Arteta knows Guardiolas team inside out which is a worry though.

City looked poor today. Really poor. I´d give Arsenal a decent chance of beating them on Wednesday.

If it looks like they can/will win it at goodison, who would give their ticket to a rs family member, and decent person, so they can witness it? And our season is effectively over?
Not me , why punish the Evertonians who will still go to the derby by having a RS sit in their midst .
You know as well as I do that the RS wont be able to keep their gobs shut no matter how much of a 'friend ' you think they are !
I'm still going but if I wasn't , I would rather leave my seat empty or give it to a fellow blue .... never a red.

The question of the thread was whether there should be a guard of honour in a certain event happening. The answer has to be NO. There is no rule that says there should be one. It would be enough to make our fans physically sick. This is not China, we can't be made to do anything. Anyone who thinks there should be a guard of honour, do one around your TV set.

in the unlikely event of City losing their next two games, Everton should absolutely give them a Guard of Honour.

Not because it's the right thing to do etc; but because we need to stop looking at them differently to anyone else
Absolute bollocks, sorry. Are you a new Evertonian or someone far distant from the action, a few thousand miles etc?.

I bet the plod are dreading this 'Liverpool can win the title at Goodison' scenario becoming reality, it will be a very busy night for them if it does.

Yes, we should, they're our brothers, sisters, cousins - lunatics like davek who reckon the game are fixed are sad acts who disgrace our club

We're the club of the people - let's show respect, which THEY can't do!

Sky and the Prem couldn’t change City’s fixtures fast enough to engineer them winning at Goodison.
2 very dodgy decisions yesterday went against them, it was never a free kick and Aguero’s goal disallowed because his shoulder was ‘offside’ (despite both feet not being and being in the natural position of leaning forward whilst starting a run)
The corrupt officials at ever level aren’t even making at a secret anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.