Should we give the RS a guard of honour? (poll)

Should we?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

That is quite strong saying I don’t respect myself!!

many self respecting blue would not want to watch the Shiite win a trophy!!!!

I see my loyalty favoured by not watching my biggest rival win a trophy in my backyard and getting a load of dosh for the privilege as opposed to watching another home derby defeat whilst begrudgingly clapping the new prem winners.

which one are you?
If you sell your ticket to any of them muppets you best hope there’s no trouble. Knowing the way they gloat I’d say there was a fair chance of that.
the ticket would be traced back to you.

Ammo? What ammo?

If we don't do it. I think we look small time, lacking in class and bitter, not just to Liverpool but to the rest of the Football community.

We'd look like we're bothered by them winning the league. They will laud that over us even more. It's cheap point-scoring that won't make us look like the big club we are.

In fact, i'll go as far as saying that if we don't do it, it would define us for a very long time. I think the RS would be happier if we didn't do it than if we did, personally.

If we do it. Yes, they'll laud it over us, they'll have their pictures and their memes and we'll be forced to say they're a very good team, they'll love that. But we'll be respected for doing it in the wider Football community, and perhaps even begrudgingly by Liverpool fans themselves.

I'm 1000% certain that, if the cards fall that way and the question is raised, Ancelotti will expect the players to do it because he's classy and he'll know it's the right thing to do, to respect traditions and respect a very good Football team, even if we loathe the club.

It's not easy. It's not something we want and, like I said, I don't think it will happen. But if it does, it's the right thing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

I swear if I started a thread that said, 'Is a good idea to repeatedly bang your head against a brick wall, while sticking pins in your eyes and having your worst enemy put your bits through a mincer?', there'd still be people debating it two weeks later. I'm all for everyone having the right to express their opinion and all that, but surely everything has been said on this guard of honour topic now, and the answer is an unequivocal' no'.

I swear if I started a thread that said, 'Is a good idea to repeatedly bang your head against a brick wall, while sticking pins in your eyes and having your worst enemy put your bits through a mincer?', there'd still be people debating it two weeks later. I'm all for everyone having the right to express their opinion and all that, but surely everything has been said on this guard of honour topic now, and the answer is an unequivocal' no'.
What type of pins are they mate ?

If we don't do it. I think we look small time, lacking in class and bitter, not just to Liverpool but to the rest of the Football community.

We'd look like we're bothered by them winning the league. They will laud that over us even more. It's cheap point-scoring that won't make us look like the big club we are.

In fact, i'll go as far as saying that if we don't do it, it would define us for a very long time. I think the RS would be happier if we didn't do it than if we did, personally.

If we do it. Yes, they'll laud it over us, they'll have their pictures and their memes and we'll be forced to say they're a very good team, they'll love that. But we'll be respected for doing it in the wider Football community, and perhaps even begrudgingly by Liverpool fans themselves.

I'm 1000% certain that, if the cards fall that way and the question is raised, Ancelotti will expect the players to do it because he's classy and he'll know it's the right thing to do, to respect traditions and respect a very good Football team, even if we loathe the club.

It's not easy. It's not something we want and, like I said, I don't think it will happen. But if it does, it's the right thing to do.
10000000 % we shouldn't do it

Na if we do it we look utter beauts. And any fan of ours promoting it is a beaut aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.