Should Martinez still be manager for the FA Cup Semi Final?

Should Martinez be manager at FA Cup semi final?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 846 89.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way the board should allow us to go to Wembley with this manager in charge, the fans hate him, the players don't want to play for him, there's no way back, and it'd be criminal to allow a repeat of tonight when there's chance of silverware.

No time for Joe Royle to have any effect, put Duncan in charge for it, let the players prove to the club they deserve not to be sold in the summer.

I have wanted Martinez gone for some time now. I have, however, held the opinion that we should wait for the season to end before sacking him so as to not rock the boat too much with the FA cup.

This game has changed my mind, he needs to go NOW.

I think after this evening's debacle a new poll and thread is required.

Simple really, should he lead us into Saturday, and if so why, or should he go and who would replace him immediately?
No mate. Why? Because on the evidence of tonight, if he can't get these players motivated for a derby then he doesn't deserve to lead us out at Wembley. Replacement? Not sure, would it be too much to ask of Joe Royle?

Going to get lambasted here but he should get to finish what he started in the cup, jones would end up as the interim anyway. He'll move on whenever the cup run is over i think

Absolutely anyone within the club who the players respect, doesn't matter who it is.

No matter whether Martinez has lost the dressing room, the players should want to win the semi on Saturday for themselves and the fans.

If they can't get themselves motivated for the game on Saturday, then they don't deserve to be at our club, regardless of who they are.

I have been constant in saying he should get the semi then maybe the final if we win that but he has to go.

Who do we get in? Moyes is in the studio, do we ask him?

Status
Not open for further replies.