Votes: 3 4.7%
  • If you don't like cheese

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdaBrummieblue

Player Valuation: £20m
We've been awful. Let's be honest. Who expected this? It's all been said though. So I wanna correct things. SO many posts on here after each game about why Bobby should be sacked.

Have a word!

We ain't that bad. Held the champs to a draw. Unlucky as heck against 12 man Chelsea and their awesome 35 year old keeper. (Wish we had one of them like).

I'm not just spouting because we were good tonight. I've been spouting for a while. I sometimes stay away from here because of the pain that reading fellow Blues comments bring me. When they're being divs like. I am perfectly capable of being a div though tbf. Not about Everton though I hope.

Our season has been undone by a number of things. A whole shed load of injuries doesn't help for a start. We're fine. Relegation scrap? Koff. That's us tonight. Not saying every game from now on is that great but we were bloody good tonight. Bloody good. Every team has a rough spell. Ours lasted a little too long for most of our comfort but it ain't lasting any longer. I'm on record here. Vault me. Confidence is a big thing. We seem to have ours now.

I've put up a poll.

Only those willing to be positive are allowed to vote though. Cos you've all had yours over the last 6/8 weeks and I figured it was our turn. Or you could just vote for the cheese.........

I would also like to mention that this is a kind of indirect response to the "Martinez OUT. There I said it post". Although not directly aimed at it's author.

30ixjie.gif

Nah.

He's pissed me off so much this season but you can't help but like him.

Tonight will only be fantastic if we turn up on Sunday so I've not forgiven him yet. Not totally anyway.

I've still just got a thread of love for the guy. It's just enough though. Everton first everyone else second. He's got a bit of time and I think (hope) we've turned around a bit.

Feeling your pain though mate.

We've been awful. Let's be honest. Who expected this? It's all been said though. So I wanna correct things. SO many posts on here after each game about why Bobby should be sacked.

Have a word!

We ain't that bad. Held the champs to a draw. Unlucky as heck against 12 man Chelsea and their awesome 35 year old keeper. (Wish we had one of them like).

I'm not just spouting because we were good tonight. I've been spouting for a while. I sometimes stay away from here because of the pain that reading fellow Blues comments bring me. When they're being divs like. I am perfectly capable of being a div though tbf. Not about Everton though I hope.

Our season has been undone by a number of things. A whole shed load of injuries doesn't help for a start. We're fine. Relegation scrap? Koff. That's us tonight. Not saying every game from now on is that great but we were bloody good tonight. Bloody good. Every team has a rough spell. Ours lasted a little too long for most of our comfort but it ain't lasting any longer. I'm on record here. Vault me. Confidence is a big thing. We seem to have ours now.

I've put up a poll.

Only those willing to be positive are allowed to vote though. Cos you've all had yours over the last 6/8 weeks and I figured it was our turn. Or you could just vote for the cheese.........

I would also like to mention that this is a kind of indirect response to the "Martinez OUT. There I said it post". Although not directly aimed at it's author.
Be careful ...you'll upset the plotters !

I'm made up like but they seemed a bit easy pickings TBH

when we start doing this against the better teams again like last season then I'll think we're back on track,

looking great in europa though it has to be said

No, he should still resign.

Arouna Kone is our Number 9.

I'm cool with the negs mate. What does the "give over" mean though? Give over me being a bit lairy? Give over me standing up a little? I'm just sick of the negative shoite on here about us. Sorry if that's got on yer nerves mate. Just feel that there's too much of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.